Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LawrenceXVIII

My hopes for this game is now all time low...

19 comments in this topic

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,745 posts
5,766 battles

I was hoping for Regia Marina Battleships or a Destroyer but nope.

We got a paper Kriegsmarine Carrier which that had less sense than VMF Battleship.

Thanks Weegee. I can play other games anyway. Wont be back forawhile UNTIL Regia marina was a thing!

This upsets me to the bone.

Good job . I bet now whales German wehraboo can invest money to this... this discrepancy .

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[AN-DO]
676 posts
9,936 battles

I'm kind of with you on this one Lawrence. Given they are still trying to balance CVs, I don't think they really needed to be adding another line or even any more premiums. I'd also far rather see some surface warfare ship lines that had vessels that actually existed, Italian BBs and DDs being a good example. At the rate WG are going however we'll probably see Soviet CVs, The Russian commercial fishing fleet, and the personal yacht of the head of WG added before you get your RM boats.

• Cool 2

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,745 posts
5,766 battles
7 minutes ago, blauflamme22 said:

I'm kind of with you on this one Lawrence. Given they are still trying to balance CVs, I don't think they really needed to be adding another line or even any more premiums. I'd also far rather see some surface warfare ship lines that had vessels that actually existed, Italian BBs and DDs being a good example. At the rate WG are going however we'll probably see Soviet CVs, The Russian commercial fishing fleet, and the personal yacht of the head of WG added before you get your RM boats.

I request to resign until the Regia Marina ships is here and there.

4,885 posts
8,859 battles

I have a feeling that you will post this simply because it's not an Italian line.

Edited by Paladinum

[KAMI]
1,547 posts
12,769 battles

I am waiting to see how "op" they making german cv comparing to  how they make RU Split line

[AN-DO]
676 posts
9,936 battles
1 hour ago, Gummiheng said:

I am waiting to see how "op" they making german cv comparing to  how they make RU Split line

They'll probably just give the planes German dispersion, so even when you have a perfect aim you''ll land one rocket that is a non-pen, then as you start to get frustrated after numerous rng trolling you'll do a quick drop that's off target and somehow get 3 cits and a dev strike just to draw you back in so you can suffer that terrible dispersion again until you start to despair then you get that one amazing drop again and the whole terrible loop continues. So I guess "UP" instead

[TLS]
4,208 posts
20,361 battles

Wow. Hope this low now. 

Sorry, beat everyone else who still have hope. Because I have absolutely none. I believe since NTC. No, wait. Since the failure to revert to RTS CV. I had a faint twinkling of hope that they'd make the right decision but after that. POOF!

• Cool 1

[LBAS]
1,816 posts
3,503 battles

Skarhabek : WG WE WANT BBV YAMASHIRO!!!!

WG : here is German CV you are waiting for...

Skarhabek : but, i want BB with CV Launcher.... never ask about German CV......

WG :  German CV is basically BB secondary only with airplane

Skarhabek : but its not Yamas,,

WG : ITS 100% BB, except the shell is guided by V1 rocket

• Funny 1

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,745 posts
5,766 battles
11 hours ago, Paladinum said:

I have a feeling that you will post this simply because it's not an Italian line.

I do have that feeling because i thought when Impero was a thing, i suddenly know it may be Regia Marina Battleship and NOT EXPECTING THIS Garbage German Pauper Carrier.

That's poisonous and reductive as dumpster . Welp , i can play FFXIV anyway instead of this... terrible sad for a game.

[-CAT-]
2,489 posts
11,585 battles

WG / Lesta seems to be rushing this year. Maybe even for the next 2 years. Notice how much content they are pumping now compared to 2018 and 2019.

The BB slot is still open, so RM BB is still possible.

Assuming they will put 6 new lines in the span of 12 months:
RN CA ✔️
EU DD ✔️
RU CA ✔️
BB
SS

It is uncertain if SS will be done this year or will be delayed to next year for further testing. :fish_book:

If SS will not be completed this year, I hope at least a BB split or CWoN CL / DD line be implemented this year.

4,885 posts
8,859 battles
17 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

I do have that feeling because i thought when Impero was a thing, i suddenly know it may be Regia Marina Battleship and NOT EXPECTING THIS Garbage German Pauper Carrier.

People in this forum and their false hope 😂 Always cracks me up. After everything that happened in 2019, you still have hope for this game? 😂

Yeah, there is Asama too, and no one has complained about the line not being IJN BB. It's not like the post about AP rockets might have foreshadowed this line. How many people collectively thought "AP rockets? Oh schieße, it's German CVs"?

5 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

It is uncertain if SS will be done this year or will be delayed to next year for further testing. :fish_book:

The Community Managers said in the stream: "Very soon"

Edited by Paladinum

[-ISO-]
1,062 posts
6,286 battles

Seeing new tech tree lines are getting frequent and boring. It's nothing special anymore.

• Cool 3

[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,666 posts
41,523 battles

common Impero is coming, Pizza BBs are near nearly near . . .

[-CAT-]
2,489 posts
11,585 battles
1 hour ago, MatterCore said:

common Impero is coming, Pizza BBs are near nearly near . . .

Given that the FDR is a prototype for German CV, Impero would be treated the same. A prototype for RM BB. We will know in 2 to 4 months time. But the smoke on BB though. :Smile_teethhappy:

Correction on FDR. Thankt to thyaliad for pointing out my error.

5 hours ago, Paladinum said:

The Community Managers said in the stream: "Very soon"

Maybe Christmas event? :fish_book:

Have they really learned anything from the PR PR fiasco? :Smile_sceptic:

Edited by S0und_Theif

[MRI]
3,610 posts
15,497 battles
5 hours ago, S0und_Theif said:

WG / Lesta seems to be rushing this year. Maybe even for the next 2 years. Notice how much content they are pumping now compared to 2018 and 2019.

The BB slot is still open, so RM BB is still possible.

Assuming they will put 6 new lines in the span of 12 months:
RN CA ✔️
EU DD ✔️
RU CA ✔️
BB
SS

If SS will not be completed this year, I hope at least a BB split or CWoN CL / DD line be implemented this year.

Highly likely that German CVs will be the next line after the Russian cruiser split. Or at the very least within this year.

50 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

Given that the FDR is a prototype for German CV

Huh what? Since when was FDR a prototype for German CVs? They are nothing alike.

[-CAT-]
2,489 posts
11,585 battles
1 minute ago, Thyaliad said:

Huh what? Since when was FDR a prototype for German CVs? They are nothing alike.

The AP rocket mechanic.

Buy yeah, you are right, FDR and German CV are nothinbg alike.

[MRI]
3,610 posts
15,497 battles
12 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

The AP rocket mechanic.

Buy yeah, you are right, FDR and German CV are nothinbg alike.

FDR rockets were HE because they had a fire chance. People just assumed FDR had AP rockets because the two were announced about the same time as each other.

Unless WG is testing a new rocket type that has AP characteristics but able to set fires like HE.

That would be interesting though.

• Cool 1

[-CAT-]
2,489 posts
11,585 battles
26 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

FDR rockets were HE because they had a fire chance. People just assumed FDR had AP rockets because the two were announced about the same time as each other.

Unless WG is testing a new rocket type that has AP characteristics but able to set fires like HE.

That would be interesting though.

:Smile_ohmy: Wait? What?

My bad.

Good eye. I didn't catch that. Comment now corrected.

AP rocket is separate topic, while FDR will be a version of British bombers. But instead of bombs, it's rockets. Rockets will have a straight elongated attack pattern. :fish_book:

Edited by S0und_Theif

[SMOKE]
2,035 posts
16,254 battles

I had zero confidence in WG but I had down right negative in fellow players ... there is a great divide between the guns, the CV , and the light force. Evreyone want others to support them but not the other way it seems ; start of game light force need to push forth , but seldom seen guns ever get up front to give real close support and fire cover , and in turn in mid to late game when guns need support, light force would likely turn a blind eye to the need ; and in between CV is busy just its own farming.

I've run into too many games right from start the team is not proactively fighting, instead they are proactively avoid fighting

Edited by Mechfori

Sign in to follow this