Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
nevernude

Game crashing at victory/defeat screen. Update: issue fixed.

6 comments in this topic

46 posts

Get through the game fine, the second the game ends and should go to the victory/defeat screen it locks up/crashes.

The only variable worth mentioning is I updated my nvidia drivers yesterday, but I cant imagine why that would matter?

Cheers

NN

Edited by nevernude

46 posts

Update. Game is now freezing PC and requiring complete restart at the 'let's battle' screen on launch...

46 posts

In case anyone else is having trouble, seems the latest Nvidia driver was a bit of a shitshow for anyone using image sharpening. Trying a fix now. 

[WG]
Administrator
105 posts
176 battles

Hi @nevernude,

Could you please try the patch issued by NVIDIA?

NVIDIA has issued a patch that should resolve customer's problems with the 445.75 driver. You can download the fix by clicking on the link:
https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5009 

If the problem remains, please rollback to the previous version of the driver.

See you on the High Seas!

The World of Warships Team

46 posts

Hiya, thanks very much for your post, much appreciated. The fix I was trying mentioned above is the driver patch you linked so that's a good sign. Unfortunately I uninstalled the game hoping a reinstall would help, so I'm just reinstalling now.    

The thing that threw me was the problem being on Nvidia's end, I expect better from them. But when more than one game stopped working there was no other answer really.

Edited by nevernude
  • Cool 1

46 posts

In case this helps anyone else, the patch works. Or just stay away from image sharpening 😛

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this