Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kerbal94

WoWs funny moment: Ram destroyer with tier 10 CV Essex

22 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

This Carrier only wanted a hug but.... it's too much hahaha

he wanted to hug, sadly when he hug his friend,  his friend was dead (fa detected), 2 fat 4 BB's, and Dd's

Alpha Tester
1,063 posts
509 battles

HAHA saw that first hand! and yes most probably engine dead due to dive bombers

Edited by Halken_Sky

Beta Tester
159 posts
8,919 battles

Poor destroyer,The engine is broken?

probably damaged by my secondary or may be he is in binocular view.I always want to ram a DD, really happy that i did it.:medal:

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

probably damaged by my secondary or may be he is in binocular view.I always want to ram a DD, really happy that i did it.:medal:

rammer carrier? New gameplay, ahaha ( or it is a secondary plan of carrier is ramming another ship when it is near)

Beta Tester
159 posts
8,919 battles

not dive bombers. it was my secondary guns, they are really OP. noticed that he only have 5K health left before i ram him and he was in almost full health before the first cirtically damaged icon came out.

Beta Tester
159 posts
8,919 battles

actually, u are right, just watched the replay again.. it was probably set fire by your bombers, haha. I got 360K money in that battle.:coin:
Edited by Kerbal94

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

actually, u are right, just watched the replay again.. it was probably set fire by your bombers, haha. I got 360K money in that battle.:coin:

U mean credits. BTW, make another ram scene, if can ram enemies carrier (well, if u can/if u have a soul of banzai)

Beta Tester
159 posts
8,919 battles

U mean credits. BTW, make another ram scene, if can ram enemies carrier (well, if u can/if u have a soul of banzai)

yes, credit, Sorry for my english and I dont think there will be a chance for CVs from both teams to meet. If u are talking about raming a DD into a CV, well..... your already know what the result would be like. But it will still work if the CV is in very low health. DD is really good for raming other ships.

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

Isn't there is a bug in that video. Watch carefully when the destroyer sinks

yes, the destroyer should separate into 2 pieces when carrier ram him aggresively

Sign in to follow this