You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DLRevan

NA beta access to Asia

15 comments in this topic

[SMOKE]
Super Tester
274 posts

A friend of mine picked up an NA CBT key from a stream raffle recently. It's not like he really tried for it, but who's going to say no if offered right? However, like me he's located in Asia and would prefer to play here.

I've heard that EU support previously accepted CBT transfers from NA but stopped recently. What's the policy for Asia right now? The same?

Edited by DLRevan

[SMOKE]
Super Tester
274 posts

This is fairly interesting but i would appreciate answers/discussion only from people who are in-the-know, actual transferees or are long-time members who have seen precedents.

Edited by DLRevan

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

A friend of mine picked up an NA CBT key from a stream raffle recently. It's not like he really tried for it, but who's going to say no if offered right? However, like me he's located in Asia and would prefer to play here.

I've heard that EU support previously accepted CBT transfers from NA but stopped recently. What's the policy for Asia right now? The same?

Stream raffle? Was it iChase's stream just a few days ago?

During that stream, I asked and he says the key works for either NA or EU, but not outside those 2 regions. 

Although I think the key only unlock either region depending on where you logged on, not both.

[SMOKE]
Super Tester
274 posts

I have no clue. Again its not my key. In any case, now he's put forward a support ticket to NA and Asia support. NA replied back saying it's up to Asia support, so we'll see.

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

I have no clue. Again its not my key. In any case, now he's put forward a support ticket to NA and Asia support. NA replied back saying it's up to Asia support, so we'll see.

n of course, this is an Asian server so the ur friend should report the problem in Asia support center.

Edit: did ur friend redeem the code in Asia?

10 posts

n of course, this is an Asian server so the ur friend should report the problem in Asia support center.

Edit: did ur friend redeem the code in Asia?

I'm curious that wether they will accept it

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

I'm curious that wether they will accept it

hope for the best.

don't forget to eat popcorn

[SMOKE]
Super Tester
274 posts

Just to update this, my friend's request was rejected. The reply was vaguely worded, but the gist seems to be that transfers are not being accepted from NA server specifically.

Well....time to look for a code key to the Asia server for him. The ping to NA is particularly terrible in our case for some reason.

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

Sad to hear that tho, just tell ur friend for another contest next Monday. 

Cheers.