Sign in to follow this  
KorMerc

Concerning of Pre-Order packs

9 comments in this topic

[MINSK]
Beta Tester
6 posts
1,838 battles

I'm thinking at Pre-Orders that choosing the USS sims or Yubari.

For my interest or my money.

plz  recommend me from two of ships

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

I'm thinking at Pre-Orders that choosing the USS sims or Yubari.

For my interest or my money.

plz  recommend me from two of ships

depend on Ur gameplay, but I recommend Sims, it was a fast DD ship. And Have a 5.5 km range torps. ehh... sims ( this is also same topic, see it and search at General Discussion site for info)
Edited by Ratdoto

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

I recommend Sims

How can you recommend something you haven't played?

Yuubari have the best AA in her Tier 4

What an informative post, I'm sure the OP is enlightened after reading that, no doubt the decision about which ship to buy is so much easier after reading something that may as well have been copied off the website.

To answer in a bit more depth, the Yubari is a good enough cruiser, the speed and turning circle are both excellent, while the guns are just average for a cruiser, the torpedoes are nice to have but extremely situational (they don't get very much use, but they hit like a train when you do end up hitting with them), the thing that makes it unique is the AA, which is more than good enough for the carriers you will usually see, especially because AA at tier 4 is virtually non-existent. The only real downside is the weak citadel that occupies a large part of the hull which is easily damaged, though this problem is something that all Japanese cruisers share and can be mitigated by limiting the times you are showing a broadside to those shooting at you.

I do not have the Sims, but I have watched friends play it, the guns are as good as you can expect from a destroyer while the turning circle and speed are both great (the turning circle is especially good, even when compared to other destroyers), the torpedoes are very short-ranged, which means they are incredibly risky to use.

Basically, the Sims is good enough, but between the two I would go for the Yubari, but that's more due to personal preferences as I enjoy cruisers more than destroyers.

Beta Tester
13 posts
604 battles

Depends on the role you want. Sims for very good medium range kiting and dodging fire or Yuubari for a more aggressive and she has the best AA in her tier.

I prefer the yuubari cause it's a melon :B

Edited by NeonDagger

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

How can you recommend something you haven't played?

Youtube gameplay? :trollface: (I play wows too)

[MINSK]
Beta Tester
6 posts
1,838 battles

well thanks for reply

i would go down for US Cruisers so I'll go for interest. :trollface:

specially thanks to Stormtroop3r for nice guidence. it makes me more help to choose

10 posts

well thanks for reply

i would go down for US Cruisers so I'll go for interest. :trollface:

specially thanks to Stormtroop3r for nice guidence. it makes me more help to choose

Good luck for u,i am interesting in us BB

Sign in to follow this