Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
adampurkis

Fuso second turret modules too easily damaged? Kongo better?

7 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
90 posts
694 battles

So i have go myself a fuso now and got it all kitted out only to figure out that its second turret line is immensely weak. In fact i think turrets in general in this game get knocked out too easy. I came up to a kongo and started pouring shells on it only to have my turrets knocked out faster than i can repair them. On top of that i kept shooting his citadel but not getting any citadel damage just 235 or 354 this is with 36omm guns at 2 to 4k's away, I find that kind of ridiculous.The kongo actually killed me he did more damage per shot even when i got my guns up and running. A ship with less guns less points can outwork a higher tier. Needs to be fixed. Anyone else had this problem?

Oh and if you wondering why i am this close its because i am a DD player first BB player second i like letting the secondary armament on bb's work.  PS, when do we get the new american bb's and the new patch?

shot-15.04.24_07.22.01-0972.jpg

Edited by adampurkis

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

So i have go myself a fuso now and got it all kitted out only to figure out that its second turret line is immensely weak. In fact i think turrets in general in this game get knocked out too easy. I came up to a kongo and started pouring shells on it only to have my turrets knocked out faster than i can repair them. On top of that i kept shooting his citadel but not getting any citadel damage just 235 or 354 this is with 36omm guns at 2 to 4k's away, I find that kind of ridiculous.The kongo actually killed me he did more damage per shot even when i got my guns up and running. A ship with less guns less points can outwork a higher tier. Needs to be fixed. Anyone else had this problem?

No, I didn't really have this issue, apart from the gigantic citadel midships in the Fusou. If you're doing 235-354 damage, your shells are hitting too high and hitting the superstructure/ the space above the citadel itself, rather than the citadel. Your aim point in that screenshot ought to be a fraction lower to be guaranteeing citadel hits midships (in my experience, it's fine for hitting the turret barbettes, but not the engines/boilers). 

New patch is rumoured to be out by the end of the month, but there's no hard deadline on it for players. It'll be out when it's ready.

10 posts

No, I didn't really have this issue, apart from the gigantic citadel midships in the Fusou. If you're doing 235-354 damage, your shells are hitting too high and hitting the superstructure/ the space above the citadel itself, rather than the citadel. Your aim point in that screenshot ought to be a fraction lower to be guaranteeing citadel hits midships (in my experience, it's fine for hitting the turret barbettes, but not the engines/boilers). 

New patch is rumoured to be out by the end of the month, but there's no hard deadline on it for players. It'll be out when it's ready.

GOSU,got it

Edited by Frichel

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

Oh and if you wondering why i am this close its because i am a DD player first BB player second i like letting the secondary armament on bb's work.  PS, when do we get the new american bb's and the new patch?

Because HE shells knock turrets out when they should not be able to and armour on ships is currently meaningless, both AP and HE shells have way too much penetration.
Edited by Fear_the_Reaper

Sign in to follow this