You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nya_gaming

Feedback Thread for Update 0.9.2

Feedback Thread for Update 0.9.2  

22 members have voted

This poll is closed for new votes
  1. 1. Do you enjoy 0.9.2 update overall?

• I love it!
    • I generally like it
    • Neutral
    • I generally don't like it
    • I don't like it at all
  2. 2. What do you think about the European Destroyers?

• I love it!
    • I generally like it
    • Neutral
    • I don't like it at all
  3. 3. What do you think about the Clan Brawl?

• I love it!
    • I generally like it
    • Neutral
    • I don't like it at all
  4. 4. What do you think about the changes to the Inertia Fuse for HE Shells Skill?

• I love it!
    • I generally like it
    • Neutral
    • I don't like it at all
  5. 5. What do you think about the Armory?

• I love it!
    • I generally like it
    • Neutral
    • I don't like it at all
  6. 6. What do you think about the other changes in this update?

• I love it!
    • I generally like it
    • Neutral
    • I don't like it at all

10 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator
103 posts
173 battles

Hello commanders,

We would like to hear your thoughts on how you like this update. Tell us your opinion.

Here are the inclusions for this update so far:

● European Destroyers

● Clan Brawl

● Changes to the Inertia Fuse for HE Shells Skill

● Armory

● Other changes

Please check the details here: https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/game-updates/update-092-european-destroyers/

If you encounter any bugs, please comment here: 

[-CAT-]
1,702 posts
10,217 battles

Fjords port really looks nice, but the ship seems to "not move / animate", compared to other "ship in the water" based ports.

Static like Naval Base or Designer's Table.

Is this a bug or part of the feature? :fish_book:

[FISH]
159 posts
29,848 battles

There are a few general practices most developers/publishers tend to maintain, such as, "Testing" & "QC[Quality Check/Quality Control], it would be nice if Wargaming could integrate such practices prior to release. I am definitely not asking for devs to undergo additional crunch time, rather, just make the patches less frequent, take 5 or 6 weeks between them instead of giving us half baked ones. Its not necessary to go into rapidfire mode with contents, just fix & balance the existing ones first. Most new changes or additions seem to have very little thought given to them, about their wider impacts to existing gameplays. Rapidly throwing new content is only positive when the said content is desirable, not when said content is smothered in shit.

• Cool 1

[WOOK6]
8 posts
5,791 battles

I've got to say, the update has completely devalued my Jean Bart to the point where I am wondering how I get a refund. The fact that a cruiser a tier below me can do 6k dmg with one salvo while I seem to only be able to do half that amount now is utterly absurd.

Looking at the results of the poll above I don't see a single person who likes the update. At this point I am ready to pack it in again for another year. Prior to this patch I was playing more than I have ever before. 0.9.1 seemed to have most things right and now the cruisers are doubling the dmg of Battleships whilst Battleships damage has pretty much halved..... There are plenty of other posts from a lot of players with far more technical information why this is the worst update ever. For me it just lost it ability to keep me playing again.

To the devs. We all make mistakes, the best characters admit there mistakes and correct it.

• Boring 1

[AJAX]
58 posts
2,233 battles
On 3/14/2020 at 3:30 PM, BoBaLoT said:

I've got to say, the update has completely devalued my Jean Bart to the point where I am wondering how I get a refund. The fact that a cruiser a tier below me can do 6k dmg with one salvo while I seem to only be able to do half that amount now is utterly absurd.

Looking at the results of the poll above I don't see a single person who likes the update. At this point I am ready to pack it in again for another year. Prior to this patch I was playing more than I have ever before. 0.9.1 seemed to have most things right and now the cruisers are doubling the dmg of Battleships whilst Battleships damage has pretty much halved..... There are plenty of other posts from a lot of players with far more technical information why this is the worst update ever. For me it just lost it ability to keep me playing again.

To the devs. We all make mistakes, the best characters admit there mistakes and correct it.

Actually... this update benefits battleships with  32 mm mid section such as the Jean Bart! 

Even before the update, cruisers with greater than 203 mm guns can easily deal upwards of 9k per HE salvo on the mid section of 32 mm battleships. Light cruisers, (such as the Worcester) needed to spec IFHE in order to penetrate 32 mm like a heavy cruiser could. But now with the IFHE change, many people are dropping IFHE on the light cruisers because the drawbacks are too great. Meaning, there are less cruisers out there that can blap a battleships mid section for 4-9k per salvo.

Many cruisers have been greatly affected by this update, some completely killed by it. In conclusion, battleships are not affected by this update. In fact, they benefited slightly.

I highly recommend the "How it works" series on the World of Warships official youtube channel. It teaches pretty much everything you need to know about the mechanics of this game, including how damage is dealt. 🙂

Edited by SecretIdentity

[WOOK6]
8 posts
5,791 battles
On 3/16/2020 at 12:04 AM, SecretIdentity said:

Actually... this update benefits battleships with  32 mm mid section such as the Jean Bart! 

Even before the update, cruisers with greater than 203 mm guns can easily deal upwards of 9k per HE salvo on the mid section of 32 mm battleships. Light cruisers, (such as the Worcester) needed to spec IFHE in order to penetrate 32 mm like a heavy cruiser could. But now with the IFHE change, many people are dropping IFHE on the light cruisers because the drawbacks are too great. Meaning, there are less cruisers out there that can blap a battleships mid section for 4-9k per salvo.

Many cruisers have been greatly affected by this update, some completely killed by it. In conclusion, battleships are not affected by this update. In fact, they benefited slightly.

I highly recommend the "How it works" series on the World of Warships official youtube channel. It teaches pretty much everything you need to know about the mechanics of this game, including how damage is dealt. 🙂

This is very good, thanks mate.

I should have been more specific with my post and I suppose frustration led me to posting without a proper explanation. (Also I don't crunch the numbers so that isn't helpful).

I was more relating to the fact that the JB with the smaller guns can no longer seem to penetrate the hulls of cruisers anymore. Particularly cruisers of same tier and higher but not excluding cruisers of a lower tier also. I watch now as cruisers happily sit broadside to me and somehow I cannot do the same damage to them as they do to me in a single hit. Previous patch would never have seen cruisers do this because they would have been citadel for certain. The fact a cruiser can now sit and go toe to toe with a battleship is somewhat absurd (especially when it doesn't seem to even need to angle itself). Do the devs actually consider the second and third order affects of these changes?

Anyway, for now it seems I need to get on board and play more cruisers. Perhaps the new UK ones? That seems a little convenient...

But again, thanks for the info mate. I appreciate a response from anyone at this point.

4,360 posts
8,333 battles

Reload time for Visby's single turret is different from her twin turrets. Is this a bug or intentional?

[1024]
8 posts
5,657 battles

as far as i can see my dunkerque lost quite a bit in accuracy. on the other hand i see some improvements in FDG, not sure why but survivability gone a bit up

[ABS]
4 posts
5,452 battles

Tier V and VI European DDs are pretty ok. I enjoyed them because I could actually used their guns and it gave me some fun.

Tier VII Skane is such a pain. In general this ship for me is only for spotting role. Can't do damage, can't use her guns because in best case scenario I will loose most of my HP against most of the equal tier dds. I just want to get this premium camo for her and forget her. 

The pan European torps - I don't mind that they are not doing much damage but in that case should be more stealthy or faster.  They are pretty easy to evade for most of targets. 

For Skane also torp arcs are ridiculous I literally can see my rear tube can fire to the front but "computer says no".

Edited by Rainbow_Tui

[CLAY]
2,449 posts
11,453 battles

April Fools Event:

1. WG stated T10 battles, did not specify that it included battles with T8 & T9s as well. This caused me to become very confused when it occurred.

2. Did not explain what the special rules were, this means no preparation, mental or otherwise.

3. Due to surprise conditions, no one has a plan or expectation, so no one knows how to act, which leads to unpredictable behaviours, detracting from the battle.

Conclusion: I don't like the weird modes in random. Keep it normal, or give us an option to opt out, ok?