You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
UnknownSoldier7

Australian Tech Tree

5 comments in this topic

1 post
133 battles

AUSTRALIA HAS ENOUGH SHIPS TO HAVE IT’S OWN TECH TREE:

I find it weird that a country with an amazing naval history and is literally surrounded by ocean does not have its own proper researchable tech tree in WoWS, I mean fine “The Commonwealth Branch” Is in the Game with Premium Ship HMAS Perth but Australia has way more to offer In the Cruiser And Destroyer side of the game. Plus I’d love to battle with my country’s naval flag waving from a ship like HMAS Sydney (D48) or the aircrafts of HMAS Melbourne in battle.

[TF44]
13 posts
10,819 battles

Yeah it would be fantastic to fly the Australian white ensign! Not being an naval expert (i'm sure some Aussie navy peps can correct me) But I thought that most if not all our war fighting ships were  bought or recommissioned (rebuild to Australian standards) from the UK. Just take Perth & Sydney, both "Modified Leander Class" ships  & HMAS Australia & Canberra were built to the Kent Class design of County Class cruisers, their sister ships being HM Ships Kent, Berwick, Cornwall, Cumberland and Suffolk. Melbourne would definitely make a good premium T10, but like the others it is a modified majestic class which is again RN. Another cool premium would be The Australian built Daring class destroyers which were similar to the vessels of the Royal Navy's Daring class however, they were modified for Australian conditions ( Voyager (II), Vendetta (II) and Vampire (II)). 

[TF44]
13 posts
10,819 battles

Also visit a bloke by the name of "S4pp3r" he has put in a lot of work in regards to commonwealth ship lines. 

[NZSQN]
85 posts
19,752 battles
On 3/11/2020 at 1:38 AM, UnknownSoldier7 said:

AUSTRALIA HAS ENOUGH SHIPS TO HAVE IT’S OWN TECH TREE:

I find it weird that a country with an amazing naval history and is literally surrounded by ocean does not have its own proper researchable tech tree in WoWS, I mean fine “The Commonwealth Branch” Is in the Game with Premium Ship HMAS Perth but Australia has way more to offer In the Cruiser And Destroyer side of the game. Plus I’d love to battle with my country’s naval flag waving from a ship like HMAS Sydney (D48) or the aircrafts of HMAS Melbourne in battle.

Commonwealth line is fine, you can still fly the Aussie Ensign on your Commonwealth Aussie ships, same with Kiwi ones.

[NZSQN]
85 posts
19,752 battles
On 3/17/2020 at 3:05 PM, CANNONFODA said:

Also visit a bloke by the name of "S4pp3r" he has put in a lot of work in regards to commonwealth ship lines. 

I have put a post up as well that mirrors much of S4pp3r posted. One day, hopefully before Australia Day 2021 we may see the line released