20 comments in this topic

1 post
18 battles

This is a confusing one.

Pre-order package says CBT access is included, but at the bottom it says it will be redeemed once the open beta's released?

So if I buy the package now, I can't get access to the CBT or can?

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

If you purchase a package that includes at least one of the 3 ships, then as a GIFT you will be granted access to the CBT now so you can use them.

Note - please make sure you use the correct store for the region you wish to play on.

www.worldofwarships.asia for this region.

www.worldofwarships.com for the NA server.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

This is a confusing one.

Pre-order package says CBT access is included, but at the bottom it says it will be redeemed once the open beta's released?

So if I buy the package now, I can't get access to the CBT or can?

There will be a progress wipe when the game goes into OBT.

Right now purchasing the package grants you those items as well as CBT access, but after CBT is over (and the wipe happens) those purchased items will stay in your dock (everything else will be wiped).

In another word, by buying/pre-order cash items before the game goes into OBT, you are free to test them whatever you like. Those items that you bought with real money will be "redeemed", or given back to you after the wipe.

TAKE NOTE: If you sell your cash items after the game goes OBT however, it won't be re-credited to your account, since there won't be a wipe after OBT till the game goes live.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

there's premium account (not sure how to call it) in the package

the duration will RESTART when OBT or release comes out

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

yes,just so easy,but now the server become more lag

what is Ur friend internet? I play there's no lag

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

well It becomes Lag if you have a lowest Ping

High ping make u lag.

24 posts
145 battles

High ping make u lag.

well, sorry, it's the other way around XD

yeah Ratdoto is Right

Beta Tester
39 posts
2,110 battles

There will be a progress wipe when the game goes into OBT.

Right now purchasing the package grants you those items as well as CBT access, but after CBT is over (and the wipe happens) those purchased items will stay in your dock (everything else will be wiped).

In another word, by buying/pre-order cash items before the game goes into OBT, you are free to test them whatever you like. Those items that you bought with real money will be "redeemed", or given back to you after the wipe.

TAKE NOTE: If you sell your cash items after the game goes OBT however, it won't be re-credited to your account, since there won't be a wipe after OBT till the game goes live.

so, basically after i bought the pre-order i can just DL the game and log in?

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

so, basically after i bought the pre-order i can just DL the game and log in?

1 post
31 battles

If you purchase a package that includes at least one of the 3 ships, then as a GIFT you will be granted access to the CBT now so you can use them.

Note - please make sure you use the correct store for the region you wish to play on.

yeah but my issue is i want to know what my ping is going to be like as i already have an account on SEA but i also want to try NA but iam worried about what my ping might be anyway to test this?

Thanks

Beta Tester
8 posts

im from asia is worldofwarship asia also has an acess in he cbt ? thinking to buy preorder..

and does any player here went to worlddofwarship asia and bought preorder and actually played the game.. need some answer want this game badly :D

Beta Tester
8 posts

yeah but my issue is i want to know what my ping is going to be like as i already have an account on SEA but i also want to try NA but iam worried about what my ping might be anyway to test this?

Thanks

Hi just want to ask where did you bought your preorder is it in Asian server?..

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Hi just want to ask where did you bought your preorder is it in Asian server?..

Just login to The main website at asian server

And you will see premium shop there (if you can't find it, go to doctor)

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Thanks

150-300ms, minimum.