You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
CrimsonGabri

Official 0.3.1 update

44 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,422 posts
38 battles

Link Below

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/25310-031-developer-bulletin/page__pid__702169#entry702169

So we get

IJN CV

BB USA

BB IX is Izumo

and some other nice change. Click in the link for more

JQW804l.jpg

Personal opinion: Izumo look.....not very glorious. Izumo is a paper plan ship with code number :A140-j2 or A140

and i know. There a topic of this in CBT forum, but hey why not share for everybody~

Edited by CrimsonGabri

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

I'm a bit upset no Shinano :(

Shinano's a bit of an odd choice for a Tier X carrier, though. Battleship conversion, plus she was redesigned to be a supersized support carrier instead of an actual fleet carrier. Maybe if they add in a second carrier line...

78 posts
1,048 battles

IJN CV Shinano and Akagi are said to appear as non-premium ship in the future by the devs.

(Which means a CV branch for IJN??)

And from the RU forum, the devs said 0.3.1 will arrive before the end of this month.

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,460 battles

Izumo's design doesn't look bad, it's just that she seems unpolished. A lot of minor details like AA guns are missing, that's why she looks kinda ugly in this current state.

It does look a bit spartan in those screenshots. Reminds me of HakuMyogi Masamune in that regard. Lots of flat, featureless decking.

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

Looks like it only has 3 Main guns (Forward ) Those 3 at the back looks like the secondary 155mm secondary of the yamato with the 127 mm secondary turrets at the side. What the hell is this mess of a ship.......

Edited by Windforce

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,460 battles

To be fair, most of the ships look a bit bland in screenshots and look much better in the actual game. It's an unusual design and it might yet grow on me.

Super Tester
1,677 posts

No A-150 for tier X? RUdevs y u do dis.

Speaking of which, I think I'm expecting Shoukaku being mocked by CV players as the biggest deck bullseye they can drop bombs on despite probably packing reasonable complement aircraft.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Heads up, there's a 0.3.0.5 update over at NA.

0.3.0.5 Update Notes

• Fixed an issue that occurred while sorting statistics by pressing the Tab key

• Fixed an issue causing camera shake while double-clicking on the slot of a ship in Port

• Fixed an issue making it impossible to install upgrades if a ship was still locked in a battle

• Fixed an issue with the text overlay of Experience in the system messages window

• Fixed an issue with the icon overlay in the technical features window

• Fixed an issue with the overlay of timers on Missions

• Fixed an issue with the overlay of arrows on the price of modules in Modules tab

• Fixed an issue causing the camera to lock while in Port

• Fixed an issue causing ships to be locked in battle even after the battle ended

• Fixed an issue causing the Battle button to be available when there are no Credits to make repairs

• Fixed an issue causing the value of a sold ship upgrade to be indicated as zero in the system message window

• Fixed an issue causing accounts to register as Premium even though Premium time had expired

• Fixed an issue causing AA fire animations to appear cattywampus (it's a word, look it up)

• Upgraded the navigation ability of bots in co-op, specifically the issue causing bots to be inactive

• Fixed an issue causing a client crash immediately after battle starts

• Fixed an issue of an invisible barrier appearing on the Ice Islands map

• Fixed various text overlay issues in client localizations (DE, PL, CS, ES, ZH, FR, KR, JA, TH)

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

NA Patch Notes

0.3.0.5 Update Notes

• Fixed an issue that occurred while sorting statistics by pressing the Tab key

• Fixed an issue causing camera shake while double-clicking on the slot of a ship in Port

• Fixed an issue making it impossible to install upgrades if a ship was still locked in a battle

• Fixed an issue with the text overlay of Experience in the system messages window

• Fixed an issue with the icon overlay in the technical features window

• Fixed an issue with the overlay of timers on Missions

• Fixed an issue with the overlay of arrows on the price of modules in Modules tab

• Fixed an issue causing the camera to lock while in Port

• Fixed an issue causing ships to be locked in battle even after the battle ended

• Fixed an issue causing the Battle button to be available when there are no Credits to make repairs

• Fixed an issue causing the value of a sold ship upgrade to be indicated as zero in the system message window

• Fixed an issue causing accounts to register as Premium even though Premium time had expired

• Fixed an issue causing AA fire animations to appear cattywampus (it's a word, look it up)

• Upgraded the navigation ability of bots in co-op, specifically the issue causing bots to be inactive

• Fixed an issue causing a client crash immediately after battle starts

• Fixed an issue of an invisible barrier appearing on the Ice Islands map

• Fixed various text overlay issues in client localizations (DE, PL, CS, ES, ZH, FR, KR, JA, TH)

Oh finally they fix it

"Cattywampus" Can't stop the laugh

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,094 battles

No A-150 for tier X? RUdevs y u do dis.

Speaking of which, I think I'm expecting Shoukaku being mocked by CV players as the biggest deck bullseye they can drop bombs on despite probably packing reasonable complement aircraft.

jwwCb4k.jpg