Sign in to follow this  
Hamster24

Any chance of Discount again on the Pre-order bundles?

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
19 posts
34 battles

as there was no CBT access on the pre-order packages when they were at discount. so i thought it would take many months to play those ships. but then after few days WG announced CBT access with pre-order packages when the discount was over so is there any chance those ships will get some discounts again?

Closed on OP's request.

~amade

Edited by amade

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

There were CBT access for those who purchased preorder packs of vessels, when the discount was in effect. Just as there is CBT access for those who purchase a preorder pack now.

Beta Tester
66 posts

I doubt it. Pretty sure AALG put up somewhere that these ships will only he on discount once then stay around for a year before being pulled from the shop for an extended period

Beta Tester
19 posts
34 battles

@AALG 

it was not mentioned in the gift shop that CBT access will be given when the ships were at discount.

it was announced later after the end of the discounts that people who bought with discount will also get the CBT code.

So many people like me would have not bought thinking they will not get CBT access 

btw what is in your avatar?

Edited by Hamster24

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

The pre-order bundles are originally intended as that - premium ships for use when the game goes live. CBT access is just an added gift on top of it.

Beta Tester
19 posts
34 battles

I doubt it. Pretty sure AALG put up somewhere that these ships will only he on discount once then stay around for a year before being pulled from the shop for an extended period

ah ok

The pre-order bundles are originally intended as that - premium ships for use when the game goes live. CBT access is just an added gift on top of it.

nah i don't think its a gift else they would have written 

Buy ship and get complementary or Free CBT access.

although i get your point.

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

ah ok

nah i don't think its a gift else they would have written 

Buy ship and get complementary or Free CBT access.

although i get your point.

It is a gift. A bonus. WG has explicitly stated so.

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

Please close the thread i purchased the 3 in 1 package.without discount  ^_^ downloading now

have a nice sail! Make the game better for us!(not sure :v):honoring:(happy with tears seeing my friend going to sea)