You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Courora

Getting penalty for a Late join

4 comments in this topic

1 post
763 battles

I'ved getting a lot of late joins lately (infact i cant even join in time now) but im actually fine with that. I mean its just 2-3 late but then sh*t just got real. I got joined so late i got penalty for being inactive, (a ton of signals and premium consumables wasted in the process) and now this sh*t keeps happening to me or sometimes i joined so late that im already dead. Can you guys telll me whats wrong? Some people said ot was the games fault not fixing the bug or something.

Edited by Courora

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,406 posts
26,328 battles
11 minutes ago, Courora said:

I'ved getting a lot of late joins lately (infact i cant even join in time now) but im actually fine with that. I mean its just 2-3 late but then sh*t just got real. I got joined so late i got penalty for being inactive, (a ton of signals and premium consumables wasted in the process) and now this sh*t keeps happening to me or sometimes i joined so late that im already dead. Can you guys telll me whats wrong? Some people said ot was the games fault not fixing the bug or something.

if you are consistently loading in so late the game is already over, pretty sure that's your potato PC

• Funny 1

[FORCE]
2,297 posts
12,085 battles

Former potato PC user here, you sound like you need more RAM. 2 GB will never be enough, 4 GB is good enough though. The game requires at least 2,6 GB of RAM. I don't think it's an issue with GPU because old/incompatible GPU won't even load the login screen.

[AN-DO]
Alpha Tester
83 posts
7,814 battles

1/2 of it's your PC. The other 1/2 is your ISP.

Is your game installed on an SSD? After I've switched from normal HDD to an SSD, the load times and the loading in times are so much better.