Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Verytis

We are growing...

47 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

678
[SALT]
Member
2,016 posts
10,542 battles

Must be those all those French Bias make Russian Quit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,693
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,263 posts
18,633 battles

All because I stayed.

Came back.

Whatever.

You’re welcome.

  • Funny 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
505
[SEARN]
Member
1,029 posts
15,673 battles

You have my thanks Max. :Smile_honoring:

Even if others won't admit it, I know it was all down to you returning 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,037
[MRI]
Member
3,446 posts
14,846 battles

I wonder how many of those players are actually bots. :cap_yes:

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
505
[SEARN]
Member
1,029 posts
15,673 battles
17 hours ago, humusz said:

Must be those all those French Bias make Russian Quit

That or the 2 *MASSIVE* nerfs that Kremlin has received in 0.9.0 and 0.9.1 has made them all rage quit the game. Hard to say one way or the other. :Smile-_tongue: :Smile_trollface:

Edited by HobartAWD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,264
[151ST]
Member
2,345 posts
9,873 battles

I really wish I coulds read Russian so I could trawl through the RU forums to work out if their decline is actually rooted in any reason...

And also if they see the complete OPness of the SN in certain areas...

Edited by S4pp3R
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
34 posts
5,749 battles

I have people who just registered accounts to see what is Puerto Rico, and how absurd those directives are. And this game isn't even 1.0, I mean it kinda still a beta isn't it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
125
[4RSE]
Member
273 posts
6,837 battles
30 minutes ago, fubukiis said:

I have people who just registered accounts to see what is Puerto Rico, and how absurd those directives are. And this game isn't even 1.0, I mean it kinda still a beta isn't it?

It's been out for 5 years, so no it's NOT a BETA. Try version 9.0 currently with version 9.1 due tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
189
[ANZAC]
Member
516 posts
18,081 battles
1 hour ago, HobartAWD said:

That or the 2 *MASSIVE* nerfs that Kremlin has received in 0.9.0 and 0.9.1 has made them all rage quit the game. Hard to say one way or the other.

I assume you being sarcastic 😉 Halving the HP of AA mounts was hardly even a nticeable nerf!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
34 posts
5,749 battles
4 分鐘前,lunsmann 說:

It's been out for 5 years, so no it's NOT a BETA. Try version 9.0 currently with version 9.1 due tomorrow.

I know its an old game, but they write it 0.9.1.

Edited by fubukiis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,315
Member
4,507 posts
8,614 battles
34 minutes ago, fubukiis said:

I have people who just registered accounts to see what is Puerto Rico, and how absurd those directives are. And this game isn't even 1.0, I mean it kinda still a beta isn't it?

More like "Early Access" :Smile-_tongue:

With luck, maybe next year will be 1.0.0 and not 0.10.0 :Smile_trollface:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
505
[SEARN]
Member
1,029 posts
15,673 battles
1 minute ago, j0e90 said:

I assume you being sarcastic 😉 Halving the HP of AA mounts was hardly even a noticeable nerf!

Yes absolutely. Please sprinkle my words liberally with sarcasm. Original post edited to show I'm in no way being serious.

Sigma reduction nerf from 1.9 to 1.85 is also a joke nerf. Seems to be a "proper' nerf they felt they had to do after we all complained about the previous joke nerf to the AA HP. :Smile_facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
34 posts
5,749 battles
1 分鐘前,Paladinum 說:

More like "Early Access" :Smile-_tongue:

With luck, maybe next year will be 1.0.0 and not 0.10.0 :Smile_trollface:

Yeah, I think EA is the right word.:Smile_popcorn:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
650
[LBAS]
Member
2,958 posts
14,157 battles
17 hours ago, humusz said:

Must be those all those French Bias make Russian Quit

Actually its that Public Relations and Puerto Rico @humusz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,568
[TLS]
Member
3,931 posts
19,976 battles

Focus on fixing core problems instead of throwing out content that only caters to 10% of the player base. New players are now inundated and confused with the variety out there. What I see is that they are trying to cater to retaining that 10% instead of trying to retain some of the other 90%. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
650
[LBAS]
Member
2,958 posts
14,157 battles
57 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Focus on fixing core problems instead of throwing out content that only caters to 10% of the player base. New players are now inundated and confused with the variety out there. What I see is that they are trying to cater to retaining that 10% instead of trying to retain some of the other 90%. 

RU Server has been like Chernobyl Populations, the Public Disaster or known as Puerto Rico Disaster was the cause of them not playing the game so the player population nuked like Chernobyl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
505
[SEARN]
Member
1,029 posts
15,673 battles

With the lack of attention that the Royal Navy had received in WOWS I should have been super excited with the 0.9.0 and 0.9.1 updates.

Instead I have felt worn out, disinterested and bored. Feels like a chore to log in and play to grind out many battles to get what I know will be a decent but largely forgettable ship compared to something Russian currently in game or on the drawing board. 

So much content being thrown at us constantly, but nothing much at all that actually improves or fixes anything that we the players know are major issues. Things that were identified as serious issues (such as stealth radar) and dealt with are reoccurring because WG thinks it is fine to release new RU cruisers with stupid made up BS stats. I don't know maybe I am expecting too much?

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
650
[LBAS]
Member
2,958 posts
14,157 battles
Just now, HobartAWD said:

improves or fixes anything that we the players know are major issues. Things that were identified as serious issues (such as stealth radar) and dealt with are reoccurring because WG thinks it is fine to release new RU cruisers with stupid made up BS stats. I don't know maybe I am expecting too much?

The reason why there's a Cruiser Rework on RU its because RU player population had gone stagnant

 

 

Also many RU Players no longer play wows due to the Puerto Rico that can get for "Free"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
986
[-CAT-]
Member
2,070 posts
10,817 battles
1 minute ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

The reason why there's a Cruiser Rework on RU its because RU player population had gone stagnant

 

 

Also many RU Players no longer play wows due to the Puerto Rico that can get for "Free"

lol, Soviet cruisers is WG way of apologizing to the CIS player base.

They should have done the right thing and owned the mistake. Give the Puerto Rico.

 

Also, Mr Conway said that there will be grindy events like the Puerto Rico in the future.

So WG has not learned any lesson on the PR PR fiasco.

 

NTC / RB may also be a factor. Not even CIS players is willing to re-grind / re-crawl the tech tree.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
650
[LBAS]
Member
2,958 posts
14,157 battles
3 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

Also, Mr Conway said that there will be grindy events like the Puerto Rico in the future.

So WG has not learned any lesson on the PR PR fiasco.

Shince Earl resigned i guess Conway is going to be next in the list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
986
[-CAT-]
Member
2,070 posts
10,817 battles
1 hour ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Focus on fixing core problems instead of throwing out content that only caters to 10% of the player base. New players are now inundated and confused with the variety out there. What I see is that they are trying to cater to retaining that 10% instead of trying to retain some of the other 90%. 

They absolutely have the resources to do so. It just defies logic, why they don't fix the issues. Instead they pump out content after content and go "whale clubbing".

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×