Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Verytis

We are growing...

47 comments in this topic

[SALT]
2,016 posts
10,542 battles

Must be those all those French Bias make Russian Quit

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,263 posts
18,633 battles

All because I stayed.

Came back.

Whatever.

You’re welcome.

• Funny 7

[SEARN]
1,029 posts
15,673 battles

You have my thanks Max. :Smile_honoring:

Even if others won't admit it, I know it was all down to you returning 

• Funny 1

[MRI]
3,446 posts
14,846 battles

I wonder how many of those players are actually bots. :cap_yes:

• Cool 2

[SEARN]
1,029 posts
15,673 battles
17 hours ago, humusz said:

That or the 2 *MASSIVE* nerfs that Kremlin has received in 0.9.0 and 0.9.1 has made them all rage quit the game. Hard to say one way or the other. :Smile-_tongue: :Smile_trollface:

Edited by HobartAWD

[151ST]
2,345 posts
9,873 battles

I really wish I coulds read Russian so I could trawl through the RU forums to work out if their decline is actually rooted in any reason...

And also if they see the complete OPness of the SN in certain areas...

Edited by S4pp3R
  • Cool 1

34 posts
5,749 battles

I have people who just registered accounts to see what is Puerto Rico, and how absurd those directives are. And this game isn't even 1.0, I mean it kinda still a beta isn't it?

[4RSE]
273 posts
6,837 battles
30 minutes ago, fubukiis said:

I have people who just registered accounts to see what is Puerto Rico, and how absurd those directives are. And this game isn't even 1.0, I mean it kinda still a beta isn't it?

It's been out for 5 years, so no it's NOT a BETA. Try version 9.0 currently with version 9.1 due tomorrow.

[ANZAC]
516 posts
18,081 battles
1 hour ago, HobartAWD said:

That or the 2 *MASSIVE* nerfs that Kremlin has received in 0.9.0 and 0.9.1 has made them all rage quit the game. Hard to say one way or the other.

I assume you being sarcastic 😉 Halving the HP of AA mounts was hardly even a nticeable nerf!

34 posts
5,749 battles
4 分鐘前,lunsmann 說:

It's been out for 5 years, so no it's NOT a BETA. Try version 9.0 currently with version 9.1 due tomorrow.

I know its an old game, but they write it 0.9.1.

Edited by fubukiis

4,507 posts
8,614 battles
34 minutes ago, fubukiis said:

More like "Early Access" :Smile-_tongue:

With luck, maybe next year will be 1.0.0 and not 0.10.0 :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

[SEARN]
1,029 posts
15,673 battles
1 minute ago, j0e90 said:

I assume you being sarcastic 😉 Halving the HP of AA mounts was hardly even a noticeable nerf!

Yes absolutely. Please sprinkle my words liberally with sarcasm. Original post edited to show I'm in no way being serious.

Sigma reduction nerf from 1.9 to 1.85 is also a joke nerf. Seems to be a "proper' nerf they felt they had to do after we all complained about the previous joke nerf to the AA HP. :Smile_facepalm:

34 posts
5,749 battles
1 分鐘前,Paladinum 說:

More like "Early Access" :Smile-_tongue:

With luck, maybe next year will be 1.0.0 and not 0.10.0 :Smile_trollface:

Yeah, I think EA is the right word.:Smile_popcorn:

• Funny 1

[LBAS]
2,958 posts
14,157 battles
17 hours ago, humusz said:

Actually its that Public Relations and Puerto Rico @humusz

[TLS]
3,931 posts
19,976 battles

Focus on fixing core problems instead of throwing out content that only caters to 10% of the player base. New players are now inundated and confused with the variety out there. What I see is that they are trying to cater to retaining that 10% instead of trying to retain some of the other 90%. 

• Cool 1

[LBAS]
2,958 posts
14,157 battles
57 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Focus on fixing core problems instead of throwing out content that only caters to 10% of the player base. New players are now inundated and confused with the variety out there. What I see is that they are trying to cater to retaining that 10% instead of trying to retain some of the other 90%. 

RU Server has been like Chernobyl Populations, the Public Disaster or known as Puerto Rico Disaster was the cause of them not playing the game so the player population nuked like Chernobyl.

[SEARN]
1,029 posts
15,673 battles

With the lack of attention that the Royal Navy had received in WOWS I should have been super excited with the 0.9.0 and 0.9.1 updates.

Instead I have felt worn out, disinterested and bored. Feels like a chore to log in and play to grind out many battles to get what I know will be a decent but largely forgettable ship compared to something Russian currently in game or on the drawing board. 

So much content being thrown at us constantly, but nothing much at all that actually improves or fixes anything that we the players know are major issues. Things that were identified as serious issues (such as stealth radar) and dealt with are reoccurring because WG thinks it is fine to release new RU cruisers with stupid made up BS stats. I don't know maybe I am expecting too much?

• Cool 2

[LBAS]
2,958 posts
14,157 battles
Just now, HobartAWD said:

improves or fixes anything that we the players know are major issues. Things that were identified as serious issues (such as stealth radar) and dealt with are reoccurring because WG thinks it is fine to release new RU cruisers with stupid made up BS stats. I don't know maybe I am expecting too much?

The reason why there's a Cruiser Rework on RU its because RU player population had gone stagnant

Also many RU Players no longer play wows due to the Puerto Rico that can get for "Free"

[-CAT-]
2,070 posts
10,817 battles
1 minute ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

The reason why there's a Cruiser Rework on RU its because RU player population had gone stagnant

Also many RU Players no longer play wows due to the Puerto Rico that can get for "Free"

lol, Soviet cruisers is WG way of apologizing to the CIS player base.

They should have done the right thing and owned the mistake. Give the Puerto Rico.

Also, Mr Conway said that there will be grindy events like the Puerto Rico in the future.

So WG has not learned any lesson on the PR PR fiasco.

NTC / RB may also be a factor. Not even CIS players is willing to re-grind / re-crawl the tech tree.

• Cool 1

[LBAS]
2,958 posts
14,157 battles
3 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

Also, Mr Conway said that there will be grindy events like the Puerto Rico in the future.

So WG has not learned any lesson on the PR PR fiasco.

Shince Earl resigned i guess Conway is going to be next in the list.

[-CAT-]
2,070 posts
10,817 battles
1 hour ago, dejiko_nyo said:

They absolutely have the resources to do so. It just defies logic, why they don't fix the issues. Instead they pump out content after content and go "whale clubbing".

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this