You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Blankrang

hey my Rant

4 comments in this topic

[AUSFF]
11 posts
2,030 battles

so why is it so inconsistent. I get alright games with brilliant rng in the morning AEST 12pm. but when it comes to night like 10pm the rng is so bad that I keep watching my shells disperse around my targets what gives. like I mean I'm in the yamato. and my shells disperse so far around the Montana that it looks impossible. next why is it always happening when the Chinese are on. and all these numbered accounts. lastly this dispersion inconstancy happens every night I play. yet in the morning my play is good. rng is good same play style and some way of aiming. what gives.

end of rant. I feel better. though I'm gonna stop playing for a bit because the inconsistency is killing me and my enjoyment.

• Cool 1

[KEBAB]
201 posts
7,740 battles

the numbered accounts are probably their IDs for a messaging app, like qq or yy, or something(no joke). And also they might have just typed in random numbers, what for? who knows. Also a bunch of folks bot a lot

[WAR]
[WAR]
4 posts
3,610 battles

Well since you mentioned it blankrang I have noticed this too but only sometimes where the disperse is real bad but only sometimes but maybe they using all you can to get this. Signals, commander points etc.

It makes you feel like your having a real bad playing day where others comment on you being a noob! lol

[SEARN]
[SEARN]
Beta Tester
44 posts
15,822 battles

When RNG hates you, you'd notice it right away.

When you're beloved by RNG ... you'd say "that's the way it should be, nothing to see here".

Obviously wrongs will be noticed and the rights will always be shoved in the background.

If you feel that it's not your night, better call it a day or give it a rest.

• Cool 1