Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

I’ll be back

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,825
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,374 posts
19,436 battles

Well, I’m staying with my folks in Hervey Bay, I’d hoped to get some sun on my pale gamer flesh but after drought and bushfires... Australia has decided to rain for a month...

Hmmm. So I busted out the “credit card” (zippay) and ordered a half-assed gaming laptop which should be here soon... time to reinstall and try not to spend a million dollars on pointless loot crate gambles. DOWN GOLLUM!

Can I handle playing on a laptop?

What do I need to do? Quickly unlock the whole Soviet cruiser line to get a free coalium?

Am I too late for the Brit Botes?

Or should I just troll the planet in T4 CV?

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
710
[LBAS]
Member
3,029 posts
14,462 battles
1 minute ago, Max_Battle said:

Well, I’m staying with my folks in Hervey Bay, I’d hoped to get some sun on my pale gamer flesh but after drought and bushfires... Australia has decided to rain for a month...

Hmmm. So I busted out the “credit card” (zippay) and ordered a half-assed gaming laptop which should be here soon... time to reinstall and try not to spend a million dollars on pointless loot crate gambles. DOWN GOLLUM!

Can I handle playing on a laptop?

What do I need to do? Quickly unlock the whole Soviet cruiser line to get a free coalium?

Am I too late for the Brit Botes?

Or should I just troll the planet in T4 CV?

You get a free london (completing all missions) next patch.

Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
529
[KAMI]
Member
1,517 posts
12,551 battles
1 hour ago, Max_Battle said:

Can I handle playing on a laptop?

Laptop might need to take some time. 

The design of the keys just feel so different from pc and laptop

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
171
[TF44]
[TF44]
Member
275 posts
18,513 battles

Nope. The only thing you have missed is the early release of the researchable British CA. You will have to purchase a Danae to accumulate XP to get Hawkins (T5). Alternatively you could spend some FreeXP. Either way you may (or may not given the low ship drop rate) have missed out on the permanent camos for the T5-T8 ships.

Your timing is impeccable. The next set of directives allow you to grind the Premium British CA, London (T6). You can also get the British Legendary Commander Andrew Cunningham.

Cheers

 

Edited by Taipan17
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,415
[151ST]
Member
2,485 posts
10,187 battles

Welcome back mate...

Yeah hasn't the rain been insane!

The Hawksbury River has full-blown it's banks, anything lower than Richmond/Windsor towns (NW Sydney) is basically water... which is pretty cool...

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd back to 35 and yuck...

Probs won't get EA to RN CAs but you arrived in time for London and maybe Cunningham...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
885
[LBAS]
Member
1,782 posts
3,485 battles
3 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

 

Can I handle playing on a laptop?

 

1 hour ago, Gummilicious said:

Laptop might need to take some time. 

The design of the keys just feel so different from pc and laptop

 

am i the only one here playing with only touchpad and doing fine?

thanks to CV rework i could play CV without using mouse LEL

 

Mouse is only for noobs

 

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
529
[KAMI]
Member
1,517 posts
12,551 battles
2 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

 

 

am i the only one here playing with only touchpad and doing fine?

thanks to CV rework i could play CV without using mouse LEL

 

Mouse is only for noobs

 

You are indeed a special species of shark

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×