Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AxEyBoI

Random Suggestion

9 comments in this topic

[SPCTH]
390 posts
9,181 battles

To stop this neutral and passive play with each minute the map should shrink. If you caught out your health will deteriorate. Ive played a lot of games lately since being on holidays and pretty much nobody moves forward even if its 6-7 ships vs 3-4 enemy, that flank will just not push even to cap sometimes. The team that attacks with a superior force wins. The moment i see im on the weak flank and otherside not pushing in the first 4 mins i know the games lost. 100% right every time cos of the players mentality, i push with a BB in front of the Destroyers and Cruisers. Does not make sense, its a game, a war game we are here to battle not play tetris or minecraft................. hiding in the corner or slinging shells at max range that hits nothing. At the moment im hoping to get team mates that want to PLAY and attack and have some fun.......... get out there and have a go, who cares if you make a mistake or lose but have a GO not run and hide all game and lose the game in 6mins with 7 ships at full health cos enemy cap 3 flags and killed 5 the games OVER.

• Bad 1

305 posts
370 battles

1. Its called battle royale, you are playing the wrong game.

2. As Veteran, i want my team to hold back and stay alive as long as possible.

3. Push early is for inexperienced player expecting go rambo and enemy drop like a flies. 

No, the pushing team drop like a flies.... That is why other server hate Asia.... 

4. You need to Destroy all enemy by any mean. Luring enemy to your trap is the most easiest way. 

Lure lure lure

Impatience is causing Demise

---------------

You have 2 choice :

1. Patience, and win. Do everything include dirty Deeds done Dirt cheap to win the game

2. Go YOLO, more fun, with 40% chance to win..... Who care win anyway....

dont get me wrong, i will choose the second. That is why...

GET FRENCH DD

for MAXIMUM YOLO

Edited by Akyamarukh
  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[CLAY]
2,759 posts
12,336 battles

If they did this it would be too hard to play most cruisers. As it is, most cruisers lose hp rapidly when caught out anyway. Mostly because they have to get within 15km of enemy BB in order to spot/shoot, which is point blank range for BB. And there is no DD on their flank because only 1 DD in game and it’s the other side hiding with AA ships, and CV is farming damage elsewhere. And your friendly BBs stay behind because their range is further than yours, and because of the way ships are distributed, you’re the only cruiser on that flank.

[TLS]
4,039 posts
20,239 battles

In my infinite insane proposals, I propose:
Autodetonation of BBs if they stay out of the contracting zone of control.
If there are no BBs left, then CA/CL next.
In the end, it will be a dd v dd fight. If your team has no dds left after all the cruisers explosioned, the you lose.
CV = BB.

[FORCE]
2,297 posts
12,085 battles
1 hour ago, AxEyBoI said:

Does not make sense, its a game, a war game we are here to battle not play tetris or minecraft................. hiding in the corner or slinging shells at max range that hits nothing. 

You have clearly failed to see why this kind of mentality exists. This game does not reward anyone who deals little to no damage. That harsh fact leads the player to think of a way to avoid economic loss, which is as simple as to not die early. Some players took it to the extreme level because damage dictates the PR stat, while some try to just break even the service cost (especially if they play high tier ships without premium account & camo). And thus, this "I don't wanna die" mindset becomes more commonly embraced by the players.

Also, this is a war game with nonsense mechanics. You can't press anyone to play it in a realistic manner.

get out there and have a go, who cares if you make a mistake or lose

Sorry but there are numerous cases that prove otherwise. From my personal experience, it is easier to get mocked because you get killed in a ridiculous way. I'm more of a flank holder when I play BB which almost never turn around & retreat when the flank gets overrun. And that usually ends with 2 anonymous reports after the battle ends, even if it helps to win quite frequently. Then if I play cruisers, and some deem me for not contributing enough if the damage I deal are insignificant. BOOM! more anonymous reports. If I play DD, and fail to outlast the enemy DDs. BOOM! more reports. If I play CV, I have to swallow the bitter lack of rewards, or I can expect reports (sometimes with foul words prior to that).

Edited by Sir_Feather
  • Cool 3

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
1,942 posts

To stop this neutral and passive play with each minute the map should shrink.

tenor.gif?itemid=14770489

[-ISO-]
1,059 posts
6,286 battles
59 minutes ago, Sir_Feather said:

You have clearly failed to see why this kind of mentality exists. This game does not reward anyone who deals little to no damage. That harsh fact leads the player to think of a way to avoid economic loss, which is as simple as to not die early. Some players took it to the extreme level because damage dictates the PR stat, while some try to just break even the service cost (especially if they play high tier ships without premium account & camo). And thus, this "I don't wanna die" mindset becomes more commonly embraced by the players.

That's so Spot on. 

There are so many explicit amount of examples of those problems both virtually in the game and verbally from the players. And Wargming still prioritize money above player satisfaction. 

[SMOKE]
1,905 posts
15,910 battles

The truth about this game, and game mechanic is that it penalize and punish those who team play and reward and prioritize those who farm, and be selfish ; as a DD main I am so so so aware of that ... both the former and the latter , I do agree a formation grouping pushing forward is both proactive and useful, but these days seeing such is rare ; almost all players ( and no just on this server ) are in the shooting from range meta , even the unicum.

Edited by Mechfori
  • Cool 2

Sign in to follow this