ChrisBr0wn

HOW CAN I GET BETA ACCOUNT? :(

24 comments in this topic

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Posting about it on the forums, especially using allcaps, isn't going to make it more likely that you'll receive an invite.

Anyway, its simply a matter of luck whether or not you manage to snag an invite. If you desperately want to test the game, the pre-order packages come with a CBT invite. And yes, test. None of the progress within CBT is going to be kept.

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

If you dont want to wait on getting accepted from one of the code giveaway or contests held on the facebook page, you can allways purchase a pre-order pack from the wargaming giftshop.

Pre-order packs contain vessels, which will be credited to your account upon end of the Closed Beta phase. But as an additional bonus, you will also get Closed Beta access, and have them credited to your account during Closed beta, so you can play right away. Upon the wipe from Closed Beta to Open Beta and Release, all content of the preorder pack, will be recredited to the wiped account, so you actually get to use it twice.

22 posts

As much as I want to as well, . . . but, developers are here to try balance things out before it is released(Rumors have it that it will be released by third or last quarter of this year) :coin:

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

If you buy the pre-orders, you will get a code, see it as buying a game, and get bonuses. (Another topic on wanting to get in :S )

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

If you buy the pre-orders, you will get a code, see it as buying a game, and get bonuses. (Another topic on wanting to get in :S )

nope - you are buying a pre-order package.  You are not purchasing access.

If you buy a package that includes the Sims, Yubari or Gremlin then if you don't already have access you will receive a gift of access to the CBT so that you can use your new purchases right away.

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

See it, is what I used im sure of it, like when you pre-order say, diablo 3; did you get access to the beta when you pre-orded, no, you still had to wait for the release date (what a horrid release it was)

It was used as a lighter way of giving access to players to play world of warships, and not get too grammatical about such things due to a number of people who's first tongue isn't that of English, and to simplify things. (And you get to keep the 3 items, that the free-to-play people don't get)

Edited by FPfr0sty

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

frosty I'll repeat myself here:

You are NOT buying access.

You are buying a pre-order package.

If that package includes certain items, and you do not already have access, then you are receiving a GIFT of CBT access to be able to use those items now.

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

now get the cbt access so easy make the server so lag,my friend say that 

really?

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

I think so.

well, I play with my bestfriend ACC. Ping 20-70 (Good) fps:20-40. 

Beta Tester
6 posts
759 battles

If you dont want to wait on getting accepted from one of the code giveaway or contests held on the facebook page, you can allways purchase a pre-order pack from the wargaming giftshop.

Pre-order packs contain vessels, which will be credited to your account upon end of the Closed Beta phase. But as an additional bonus, you will also get Closed Beta access, and have them credited to your account during Closed beta, so you can play right away. Upon the wipe from Closed Beta to Open Beta and Release, all content of the preorder pack, will be recredited to the wiped account, so you actually get to use it twice.

How long does it normally take to get your Access code if you've purchased an pre-order pack? I ask as I purchased one 12 hours ago, have received confirmation of payment and of in-game items being transferred to my account. It says to log in and out of game client to see purchase in profile, yet no link for client installer.

Have I missed something?

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

How long does it normally take to get your Access code if you've purchased an pre-order pack? I ask as I purchased one 12 hours ago, have received confirmation of payment and of in-game items being transferred to my account. It says to log in and out of game client to see purchase in profile, yet no link for client installer.

Have I missed something?

go to portal/main website, log-in, See the large yellow bottom on middle of the page, download, update patch, Play

(JUST HOW MANY TIMES I MUST REPEAT THIS IN DIFFERENT POST AND TOPICS)

Edited by Harpoon01

Beta Tester
320 posts
29 battles

Looks like you make Harpoon mad :ohmy:

Time to abandon thread gentlemen

347.gif

Beta Tester
6 posts
759 battles

go to portal/main website, log-in, See the large yellow bottom on middle of the page, download, update patch, Play

Thanks Harpoon01.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Thread run it's course.  Locking.

~dead_man_walking