You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AreaSteal

SEA population exceeds NA's ?

20 comments in this topic

[MPH]
85 posts
9,791 battles

http://maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/ranking/index.html

(Average→ship class. players and total battles )

According to Suihei Koubou,  SEA server's player population exceeds NA server's player population.

We know SEA server is BOT paradise. so you might say this data is meaningless.

Now, WG pay respect to SEA ?

[TLS]
4,069 posts
20,266 battles

Heh. And just in December people said some tiny server was "dying" after an exodus?

*snigger*

[FORCE]
2,326 posts
12,150 battles

*Asia server

There are too many players misunderstand it. That being said, our playerbase is not exclusively populated by East & South East Asians, Aussies, and Kiwis. I have seen some players from around the Middle East (UAE in particular). And of course there are some accounts from India that chose to remain instead of to migrate to EU when the offer was up.

Edited by Sir_Feather
  • Cool 1

338 posts
6,754 battles
On 2/3/2020 at 11:22 AM, Sir_Feather said:

*Asia server

There are too many players misunderstand it. That being said, our playerbase is not exclusively populated by East & South East Asians, Aussies, and Kiwis. I have seen some players from around the Middle East (UAE in particular). And of course there are some accounts from India that chose to remain instead of to migrate to EU when the offer was up.

But according to reddit SEA server is only composed of Aussies and Kiwis who all left for NA.

[FORCE]
2,326 posts
12,150 battles
2 minutes ago, Ryuuoh_DeltaPlus said:

But according to reddit SEA server is only composed of Aussies and Kiwis who all left for NA.

That sounds like saying UK is only composed of England & Wales.... while Scotland, and NI get ignored like the rest of Asia.

*time to hit the brake before I get flagged

[TLS]
4,069 posts
20,266 battles
22 minutes ago, Sir_Feather said:

That sounds like saying UK is only composed of England & Wales.... while Scotland, and NI get ignored like the rest of Asia.

*time to hit the brake before I get flagged

It is. Because the dummies ignored the greater concerns of Scotland and the Irish that did not want Brexit.

Go independent Scotland and a United Irish Republic!

FYI, Scotland stayed because UK was in EU. Now they no longer see a positive to staying.

Edited by dejiko_nyo

[151ST]
2,503 posts
10,201 battles

Yeah world of warships Reddit is an amazingly salty, narrow minded place...

You basically need to conform to:

- CVs bad

- Asia server bots

- NA server amazing

- Disagree with any of the above, even respectfully with facts, theorycrafting or otherwise and get downvoted into oblivion...

I find it amusing most of the time, they basically function like a Flamu cult... Flamu is a great player with great game knowledge but that doesn't make him right, infallible or the second coming of haysoose.

"...The greater gooood..."

• Cool 2

[TLS]
4,069 posts
20,266 battles
7 minutes ago, S4pp3R said:

- CVs bad

And irony is that NA is primarily composed of people who come from the nation with the biggest number of bullying CVs.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[151ST]
2,503 posts
10,201 battles
6 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

And irony is that NA is primarily composed of people who come from the nation with the biggest number of bullying CVs.

Not even kidding; mates of mine have gone into full anger rant modes over it because I've defended it by saying 'with a few tweaks they're fine and this shouldn't excuse the fact that everyone conveniently ignores how strong a DD advantage is...'

Or my other fave; 'do you member being 1 shot in a DD by a skilled IJN CV with TBs?'

And I am yet to hear of an argument from anyone against CVs in the game that doesn't boil down to 'I don't like vsing them'.

Well guess what, I disliked vsing AWP Magnums in Counter Strike in all the CS variants and neither did a chunk of the population, that didn't mean they weren't a legitimate part of the game...

Edited by S4pp3R
  • Cool 1

[CLAY]
2,778 posts
12,390 battles
43 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

It is. Because the dummies ignored the greater concerns of Scotland and the Irish that did not want Brexit.

Go independent Scotland and a United Irish Republic!

FYI, Scotland stayed because UK was in EU. Now they no longer see a positive to staying.

I think it’s time for an Auscape from the Commonwealth.

[LGND]
511 posts
12,612 battles
23 hours ago, S4pp3R said:

- Asia server bots

i see  no difference between asia bots and typical NA player who dont know game mechanic like angle and always showing broadside....... :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 6

[FORCE]
2,326 posts
12,150 battles
12 minutes ago, Gesterbein said:

i see  no difference between asia bots and typical NA player who dont know game mechanic like angle and always showing broadside....... :Smile_trollface:

BIG OOF!

But yes after watching Yuro's last video, this is so true.3o7n02.jpg.aa4d3c640dcedf119676e744fb762ec4.jpg

[TLS]
4,069 posts
20,266 battles
8 minutes ago, Sir_Feather said:

BIG OOF!

But yes after watching Yuro's last video, this is so true.3o7n02.jpg.aa4d3c640dcedf119676e744fb762ec4.jpg

As opposed to Asia's flee and snipe? 😛

744 posts
19,634 battles

Quite the SEA circle jerk going on here...

It's been a couple of months since the transfer and I can tell you the differences in game play between the two servers are slight.

Still yet to see a bot and rarely see box talk, so there's that going for NA.

[TLS]
4,069 posts
20,266 battles
2 hours ago, Sir_Feather said:

Yeah which is the lesser dumb.

To me, both equally dumb. Both not using brains. 

I suspect it is the ARP campaign since the spike started after 31st. Or that people have nothing better to do at home after being quarantined. 

Edited by dejiko_nyo

[NFB]
1,336 posts
14,264 battles
On 2/3/2020 at 4:18 AM, AreaSteal said:

(Average→ship class. players and total battles )

Obviously, for WG that is entirely secondary.

The only question for WG is, how much do the players spend.

And all those poor Asian teens may not spend as much money, compared to a few rich US teens, who knows? That's something you don't see in the stats.

[SALT]
2,030 posts
10,542 battles

Account selling were quite lucrative in Asia too,

10.000 battles account with 5 faction fully unlocked (except CV) sell around $400

idk if craiglist also have similiar thing like that. prob SA have similiar albeit smaler market

[PHNAV]
[PHNAV]
223 posts

Isn't it why they opened the NA Server, to deload the SEA Server? Twice this month, I had to reset my que in the Random games because I got this "Server full. Reset que or wait for a few minutes." everytime I play tier 8.

Anyway, everybody's welcome in  the SEA server...except racist and bots. 

aabbcc.jpg