You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
daoshengyijian

unfa green hand invol

3 comments in this topic

[NMBSL]
4 posts
3,579 battles

It's a fun game, but I don't recommend friends

Because it's too unfair, for some players who work very hard in a certain game, they are involved by rookie teammates, leading to the failure of the battle, and their income is very low

If your pay and return are not equal, will you still love this game? When your pay and gain are far from each other, is this game a successful game

Developers, do you want to reflect on this game? It's fun, but I won't recommend friends

Because it's too unfair, for some players who work very hard in a certain game, they are involved by rookie teammates, leading to the failure of the battle, and their income is very low

If your pay and return are not equal, will you still love this game? When your pay and gain are far from each other, is this game a successful game

Do you want to reflect on the developers

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,594 posts
7,358 battles

Yeah....what he said.  I had a red one, I got rid of it when a wheel fell off.  Phew, this heat is killing me.

[WWS]
294 posts
3,745 battles

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.