Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AxEyBoI

What can i say.....................

11 comments in this topic

[SPCTH]
390 posts
9,181 battles

Took the Varyag at T3 out for a sail and end up in a 3CV game. Lets say with 0  AA................ 0 friggin AA............ i did 0 damage and got killed........... like wtf why why is this even permitted in the game........ What are they doing over there at WG. They need to get this crap sorted out before everyone leaves or never play anything under T6. The way things are im not going to play anything under T10 with the matchmaking always up tier.

• Cool 7

[TF44]
197 posts
8,118 battles

Is perfect WG logic.  Make low tiers trash to play then use RB to try to force more players to play them....

• Cool 2

[TF44]
379 posts
3,785 battles
6 hours ago, AxEyBoI said:

Took the Varyag at T3 out for a sail and end up in a 3CV game. Lets say with 0  AA................ 0 friggin AA............ i did 0 damage and got killed........... like wtf why why is this even permitted in the game........ What are they doing over there at WG. They need to get this crap sorted out before everyone leaves or never play anything under T6. The way things are im not going to play anything under T10 with the matchmaking always up tier.

Have to agree with you matey. 

Mid last year, someone commented that the "Dreadnought" was a useless ship. "Challenge accepted". I took her out for a few games at T3. Guess what? The play was fun and engaging and the ship played really well. (Yeah, I know already. "Seal clubbing".). 

But now. It is pretty much a chore at T3/T4. The only ship I found to be usefull, (limited number of low tier ships available to me) was the "Orion" RN BB. which has some ---- errr. Useful fly swatters. (Strange always had the highest AA kills on the score sheet with her. ----- Curious?) Even so, There was not much to enjoy down there at T3/T4.

Currently I have started Grinding up the IJN line(s) starting at T5. "Kongo" current task. Oh Joy, Oh Bliss. ---- "Pigs Ear". <-- I'll leave at that comment I think.

Yeah. What others have said. It would seem that WG have "abandoned ship" on the lower tiers and you are correct. I think many new players will either give up or start to play in the negative way that we are seeing through-out the whole game ATM.

Anyways mate don't give up the ship. you may be right about T10. Only had 3 games recently in "Thunderer". Actually enjoyed myself.

Cheer's. And take care.

A_T

OIC Tiger force.

HMAS Perth Flag

[CLAY]
2,759 posts
12,336 battles

I haven’t played low tiers in a long while. Mostly because I’m grinding T8 plus. I grind low for some of the newer lines, but it only takes me a few days at most to get to T6, after which it’s ops untilT8.

But I can still sympathise, bad enough that CVs are dumped en mass to lower tiers, bad enough that a T3 ship is against 3 T4 CVs, but a T3 ship with no AA? Seriously, wake up WG, how is that fair?

[TLS]
4,039 posts
20,239 battles

Can we just dump CVs back into T10/8? Oh wait. We will get whiny people at that tiers again complaining they cannot stealth.

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,406 posts
26,328 battles
16 hours ago, AxEyBoI said:

why do you think im exclusively playing tiers 7-10 these days,? ive been saying since they buffed the T4s and i'll say it again, low tier CVs are broken and need to be fixed asap

• Funny 1

[AN-DO]
667 posts
9,786 battles
11 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

why do you think im exclusively playing tiers 7-10 these days,?

I just thought it is because you are honourable and don't want to seal club. but it turns out if it weren't for the CVs you'd be out brutalising everybody in your Nikolai :Smile_trollface:

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,406 posts
26,328 battles
14 minutes ago, blauflamme22 said:

I just thought it is because you are honourable and don't want to seal club. but it turns out if it weren't for the CVs you'd be out brutalising everybody in your Nikolai :Smile_trollface:

i do have honor, it's just that im lacking in all shame :fish_haloween:

• Funny 1

[SPCTH]
390 posts
9,181 battles

Cant use any low tier ships or premiums, you just end up getting wrecked and dont even get to see other ships or fire. Spend all your time dodging. Cant recommend anything at low tier. Unless you play CV.

[LANCR]
44 posts
8,570 battles

Try selecting BATTLE if the queue is full of CV's bailout and try a different Tier or a ship with AA.

Sign in to follow this