Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Panavius

Is the server down?

13 comments in this topic

[SPAR]
28 posts
5,915 battles

Just wanted a quick game before bed - can't connect!

[-CAT-]
2,040 posts
10,747 battles
22 minutes ago, Panavius said:

Just wanted a quick game before bed - can't connect!

Same.

At 2100 (GMT +8)

• Cool 1

1,355 posts
5,718 battles
1 minute ago, S0und_Theif said:

Same.

At 2100 (GMT +8)

Where are your locations?

I have been playing normally this evening in Xuzhou, China and currently I am in a Pensacola running Operation Killer Whale.

[KAMI]
417 posts
5,590 battles

Finished a match just now without issues.

[-CAT-]
2,040 posts
10,747 battles
8 minutes ago, Project45_Opytny said:

Where are your locations?

I have been playing normally this evening in Xuzhou, China and currently I am in a Pensacola running Operation Killer Whale.

Currently in Kaoshung. Just want to try to collect half of the daily mission. And hopefully a 2nd ship in the bundle.

If not, then it must be a sign that I should enjoy the time, the sights, the food, and go to bed early.

1,355 posts
5,718 battles
17 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

Currently in Kaoshung. Just want to try to collect half of the daily mission. And hopefully a 2nd ship in the bundle.

If not, then it must be a sign that I should enjoy the time, the sights, the food, and go to bed early.

Now I have also minded that there is something wrong with the server.

During the battles the client says the chat server is unavailable. That notice usually would appear only when you login back to battle after disconnect and dropped out from the game.

Also when I tried to exchange British tokens for one more bundle, the page got struck: my tokens remain there and the page notices that "it is processing".

Edit: after perhaps a couple of minutes the bundle has finally opened. It is my 22nd bundle and as usual there are only consolation prizes, and the next bundle is exactly the same as the one I've just opened. There remains only 7 unknown chances.

Edited by Project45_Opytny

[-CAT-]
2,040 posts
10,747 battles
13 minutes ago, Project45_Opytny said:

Now I have also minded that there is something wrong with the server.

During the battles the client says the chat server is unavailable. That notice usually would appear only when you login back to battle after disconnect and dropped out from the game.

Also when I tried to exchange British tokens for one more bundle, the page got struck: my tokens remain there and the page notices that "it is processing".

This is just my assumption, but, it must be the Clan battle prime time.

The server could not handle the massive influx of internet traffic during clan war prime time.

WG server must be at maximum capacity and (maybe) dose not have any standby server, or, their stand by servers are down and remaining servers are running at maximum capacity.

Edited by S0und_Theif

[AJAX]
Beta Tester
123 posts
5,765 battles

Got kicked out of a battle because of this.. I was in my Des Moine and the screen went black and I was briefly back in port, with my ship there, then the connect button.. which did nothing.. I had to use the task manager to stop the game from running.. 

Edited by Fire_Spy

Sign in to follow this