Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
nevernude

Bionic camo

6 comments in this topic

46 posts

Quick question if someone can help out. I have the bionic permanent camo for the US heavy and light cruiser line from tier 6 up. But I hate the look, sound and feel of it so damn much it literally puts me off my game.

I know you can turn if off, so opposition players don't have to look at it in game. But I think this was changed in the last update so you can still have it working in game, but it's not visible to me or my team either?

Am I correct, or have a got my wires completely crossed? Just want to know before I free XP to Pensacola and/or Dallas.

Cheer and thanks all.

Edited by nevernude

4,690 posts
8,752 battles

Turning off the appearance of the camos/skins will only work for you and anyone else who also turns it off.

Examples: If I turn it off but you don't, I see my ships with the Type 5, but you will still see Bionic when you look at those ships with the camos in battle. If you turn ARP camos off, but I don't, my ARP ships will still appear with their anime camos in MY game, but you will see any ARP ship as Type 5 camo-ed Takao/Myoko/Kongo in battle.

Edited by Paladinum
  • Cool 2

46 posts
5 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

Turning off the appearance of the camos/skins will only work for you and anyone else who also turns it off.

For example: If I turn it off but you don't, I see my ships with the Type 5, but you will still see Bionic when you look at my ship in battle. If you turn ARP camos off, but I don't, my ARP ships will still appear with their anime camos, but you will see my ships as Type 5 camo-ed Takao/Myoko/Kongo in battle.

Right, got it. As long as while I'm grinding the entire line I don't have to look at/listen to those sci-fi guns I'm happy! Thanks mate for the quick reply 🙂

46 posts
1 hour ago, Sir_Feather said:

The camo is not available for US CL though. Only US & French CA.

Yes of course, quite right - not sure why I was thinking US CL, but anyway.

Makes that decision easier! US CA it is.

[EZPZ]
41 posts
2,974 battles

Good luck at your grind sir!, a fun ship waiting for you at the end of the line! :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this