Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Don72

Flambass' Live Tutorials

37 comments in this topic

145 posts
4,953 battles

For those of you who don't know, Flambass, one of the top players and youtube / streamers is starting a new series of YT tutorials, where he live commentates his matches explaining his reasoning behind why he does what he does, and the decisions he makes in game.

This will be the best resource ever for explaining how to play WOWs and get better at it. Highly recommended to watch if you want to get better at this game.

Below is the first one which he has just put out.

Cheers

• Cool 2

335 posts
6,754 battles

inb4 he posts a video where he walks out of a CV match when he plays a DD just like what Flamu did.

This is why the community is shit, because the supposedly "mentors" are also shit.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
1,926 posts

Wouldn't rate him as a top player.

I get more pointers from watching Notser than I do from watching that clown.

But I agree with Ryuuoh, a community can't learn much if it's mentor's are less than ideal.....

• Cool 2
  • Bad 3

[151ST]
2,325 posts
9,843 battles
56 minutes ago, LtDan_IceCream said:

But I agree with Ryuuoh, a community can't learn much if it's mentor's are less than ideal.....

Notser? Seriously!?

Flambass is a nuts player and the video is top notch... By all means take what he or any other CC says with a grain of salt but positioning, Flambass is exceptional...

Aim, and positioning, Notser has nothing on him...

• Cool 2

145 posts
4,953 battles
1 hour ago, LtDan_IceCream said:

So someone who is officially a purple "super unicum" player with 66.5% WR after 19,000 battles is not a top player? Okay.... Remind me to ignore every post you reply to, as you have just clearly proven you don't know much about this game. 

Edited by Don72
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[-ISO-]
1,054 posts
6,286 battles
32 minutes ago, Don72 said:

So someone who is officially a purple "super unicum" player with 66.5% WR after 19,000 battles is not a top player? Okay.... Remind me to ignore every post you reply to, as you have just clearly proven you don't know much about this game. 

Most CCs are playing in a server where the meta is clearly different. Maybe except for Yuro? They are showing us decisive gameplay and close fights. Those kind of games rarely seen in this server. People are farming and sniping in here. So watching tutorial from CCs only helps a little. The only CC I found interesting is NoZoupforYou. He may not show some good gameplay or tutorials but His complains reflects every problems in this and other servers and WG need to listen to him. But unfortunately, WG's ears are too thick to listen to complains. 

• Cool 3

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,542 posts
5,467 battles

Flambass , Notsers , I chase , Zoup and or Jingles???

Nah i dont need to learn from those guys. You only learn your mistakes or be better than them.

• Cool 2

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
1,926 posts
2 hours ago, Don72 said:

I know I obviously don't know much about this game, after all, I am a Supertester.......

Edited by LtDan_IceCream

[LBAS]
1,722 posts
3,412 battles
10 hours ago, Ryuuoh_DeltaPlus said:

inb4 he posts a video where he walks out of a CV match when he plays a DD just like what Flamu did.

This is why the community is shit, because the supposedly "mentors" are also shit.

I laughed at this

4,495 posts
8,614 battles
2 hours ago, S4pp3R said:

Notser? Seriously!?

Flambass is a nuts player and the video is top notch... By all means take what he or any other CC says with a grain of salt but positioning, Flambass is exceptional...

Aim, and positioning, Notser has nothing on him...

Notser became a meme for beaching himself, to the point that "pulling a Notser" is a thing that people say in this game.

I'd watch iChase because he actually makes informative/educational videos, I'd watch Flamuu for being brutally honest about the game, I'd watch Zoup for the same reason (and he's less toxic than Flamuu), I'd watch Yuro for the entertainment.

I have no idea why I should watch Notser.

I'll be frank. If you don't play all modes, you shouldn't say anything about the modes that you purposefully avoided. I'm not in a clan, so I can't comment about Clan battles. If I don't play PvP, I shouldn't comment about PvP.

Too bad, since Clan is the only mode in the game I don't play (and can't), I have rights to comment about all other modes.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[KAMI]
1,503 posts
12,378 battles

Only watches CC ship reviews now.. 

They provide good fundamental for player that are still not experience enough 

[SALT]
2,016 posts
10,542 battles
2 hours ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

Most CCs are playing in a server where the meta is clearly different. Maybe except for Yuro?

Yuro have been Played in NA (exclusively)  since............ around 2 Years ago.

AFAIK he not touch his asia account even once since last 2 year lol

Edited by humusz

[FORCE]
2,183 posts
11,625 battles
2 hours ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

Most CCs are playing in a server where the meta is clearly different. Maybe except for Yuro?

Yuro actually moved to NA since his How to Kidd video got uploaded. His How-To guides are on point, although some of them are outdated now.

[LBAS]
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,547 posts
40,051 battles

CC or not

They are advisors not the way how you play

• Cool 1

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,542 posts
5,467 battles
8 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

CC or not

CC's are just nothing.

Just learn yourself only.

• Funny 1

145 posts
4,953 battles
11 hours ago, Ryuuoh_DeltaPlus said:

Care to take your head out of your arse now? 

Edited by Don72
  • Cool 1

145 posts
4,953 battles
2 hours ago, LtDan_IceCream said:

I know I obviously don't know much about this game, after all, I am a Supertester.......

Being a Super Tester means jack squat. Getting to test things and report back doesn't mean you actually know everything about the game. Clearly from your first comment you have shown that you don't know what a top player is. Makes me shudder to think what else you don't know about the game.

• Cool 2

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
1,926 posts
29 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

CC or not

Well said Matter.

• Cool 1

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
1,634 posts
17,804 battles

it is funny how these guys who are bagging out the CCs don't themselves have good win rates and the super tester must be ashamed of his account as it is hidden hmmm wonder why.

but the thing is it doesn't matter how good you try to become you will never beat RNG

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
1,926 posts
6 minutes ago, Don72 said:

Being a Super Tester means jack squat. Getting to test things and report back doesn't mean you actually know everything about the game. Clearly from your first comment you have shown that you don't know what a top player is. Makes me shudder to think what else you don't know about the game.

I never implied I know everything about the game.

But please, do go on......

4,495 posts
8,614 battles

Some people want to have some foundation when starting the game, and some want to go back to basic if they want to improve or fill in some blanks they didn't know before. And WG's own guides can be either hard to understand or hard to find. That's why they seek out guide videos from other players.

Look at all these condescending comments though :Smile_popcorn:

Edited by Paladinum
  • Cool 1

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,542 posts
5,467 battles
14 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

Some people want to have some foundation when starting the game, and some want to go back to basic if they want to improve or fill in some blanks they didn't know before.

Some people are crazed worshippers.

[LBAS]
1,722 posts
3,412 battles

Well said Matter.

This is the first time i see ltdan compliment someone?

1 hour ago, MatterCore said:

CC or not

1 hour ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

CC's are just nothing.

Just learn yourself only.

CC can be usefull for newbie that doesnt even know the basic mechanic of the game. After ceritain point' people will develop their own gameplay.

1 hour ago, Don72 said:

1 hour ago, yobbo1972 said:

it is funny how these guys who are bagging out the CCs don't themselves have good win rates and the super tester must be ashamed of his account as it is hidden hmmm wonder why.

but the thing is it doesn't matter how good you try to become you will never beat RNG

Tester are tester, some are mediocre some are unicum. If only unicum play the test ship the feedback would be biased. Its like saying Mogador is OP at the first release, yet people struggle using it. Imagine if the tester feedback is causing more nerf.

I never implied I know everything about the game.

But please, do go on......

Even i doubt some WG Staff playing their own game....

57 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

Some people want to have some foundation when starting the game, and some want to go back to basic if they want to improve or fill in some blanks they didn't know before. And WG's own guides can be either hard to understand or hard to find. That's why they seek out guide videos from other players.

More like its not exist... Look at WoWs Wiki the CV page...

• Funny 1

[KAMI]
417 posts
5,612 battles
14 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

WG's own guides can be either hard to understand or hard to find.

WG has more misinformation than actual guides.

Sign in to follow this