Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Don72

Thank you WG: Surry and PR :)

5 comments in this topic

[HIT]
145 posts
5,108 battles

Despite all the negativity in the forums towards WG recently (and much of it justifiably so), I would like to say a big "thank you" to WG for the PR event and for the Surrey.

PR: I had zero intention of taking part in this (IMO) absurd / predatory event. Just played a few games occasionally and made it to 11million research points in total which gave me a bunch of cammos, free XP and coal. This WAS a nice xmas treat - thank you!

Surrey: I logged into the game yesterday and in the second group of British CA "loot boxes" the first one revealed to me was the T7 Surrey. All I needed was 20 British tokens. I played a leisurely afternoon grinding my Zao UU and easily finished off the first directive which awards 100 tokens (or is it 80?). This was a pleasure! No stress, no complaints, just a damn fun Sunday afternoon.

Since the last few months I've become a reformed whale ($5k AUD), having converted to a completely FTP player from now on. And I am enjoying the game more than ever, playing it completely on my own terms now. Sometimes I won't play for 3 weeks, then I'll have 6 games. Sometimes I'll play 6 hours straight with no breaks (but not very often).

Oh almost forgot,  also the xmas snowflakes event was great too. While a lot less than last year, I managed to get enough coal for Thunderer 🙂

I've now made my peace with this game, playing for fun, not spending any more $$$ on it, and enjoying it more than ever because of this.

Hopefully others will find their "sweet spot" of enjoyment in this game.

Don72

Edited by Don72
  • Cool 3

[LBAS]
3,184 posts
15,234 battles

Go play with your Friends and Family. Or even White knighting. Good luck on your life :Smile_honoring:

[151ST]
2,946 posts
11,037 battles
3 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

Good to see some positivity on the forums.

Is it though?

I'm sort of scared of it now... ...

[LBAS]
1,928 posts
3,663 battles

And Surrey have 14.8km range...... 

And lets stop saying PR event is good, its bad. The good one is xmas and Gorizia event.

Its xmas Gorizia event not Puerto Rico. 

The real Puerto Rico event is scamming people to buy booster and GET NOTHING in the end......

Just opinion thought

Sign in to follow this