Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sollery_Archana

CN_70 still exist

15 comments in this topic

205 posts
15,040 battles

Idk if WG disband or The clan just disband themself. But I see the netcafe for cn_70 still working normally and said no one got banned. I even pin almost all cn_70 with block tag and I still see 4-8 in 1 mm.

Well good luck for playing with cn_70 since they said by themself, they have agrement with someone inside WG.

I bet maybe WG just want disband CN_70 make us shut up about complain them but not banned them since I believe WG got money from them too. Who don't want money?

Edited by Sollery_Archana

[LBAS]
3,743 posts
18,360 battles
2 hours ago, Sollery_Archana said:

Idk if WG disband or The clan just disband themself. But I see the netcafe for cn_70 still working normally and said no one got banned. I even pin almost all cn_70 with block tag and I still see 4-8 in 1 mm.

Well good luck for playing with cn_70 since they said by themself, they have agrement with someone inside WG.

I bet maybe WG just want disband CN_70 make us shut up about complain them but not banned them since I believe WG got money from them too. Who don't want money?

CN_70 was banned among the clans and its members but the other members will try to join other clans

205 posts
15,040 battles
36 minutes ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

CN_70 was banned among the clans and its members but the other members will try to join other clans

Nah are you sure? I still see much member from cn_70 . Since I tag them with block chat.

And they said when I try tricky asking to buy aimbot they said they working without clan anymore since much people disturb the clan and complain too much (when I just asking if their still sell aimbot and they answer yes)

Like I said, I already tag them with blocklist since I almost block all member to check if they leave clan I still know them. And yeah they still using alsace like usuall too with Same script move late and aimbot the enemy.

And no, I didn't see them in other clan like the seller from that clan too. And when I asking if its safe from ban they said like that. We safe since we have agrement with someone inside WG for make sure our service work normally.

Well that what I got... 

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
6,202 posts
10,982 battles
7 hours ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

Its started already

https://asia.wows-numbers.com/clan/2000018903,CN-7O-Chino-s-7O/

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
6,202 posts
10,982 battles
24 minutes ago, Gummilicious said:

Is not bot clan, they are real players i mistaken them for CN_70 

Encountered them before a month ago

More the copycat name than anything.  They have some good players.  

it will only be a matter of time before we see a pattern in a new clan and its just the old CN_70 farmers again.

[KRKEN]
15 posts
8,849 battles
4 hours ago, Leviathon7881 said:

Confirmed CN_70 bots are back and active.  I have met several during random battles for past 2 days

Yeah same.. didn't seem em for a bit and the last two days been matched up 3 times

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
6,202 posts
10,982 battles
On 1/20/2020 at 5:41 AM, Sollery_Archana said:

Do you actually have proof otherwise I just call bullshit on this little story 

205 posts
15,040 battles
22 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Do you actually have proof otherwise I just call bullshit on this little story

Yes since you can see they still selling in ads and ask them. I just said what I got when asking aimbot and are this safe from ban. Well idk if true or not I just try well .. believe since much region online game like this bot and cheat is normal ( much of them have some sharing provit even with Dev to )

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
2,162 posts
On 1/20/2020 at 5:38 AM, Sollery_Archana said:

Nah are you sure? I still see much member from cn_70 . Since I tag them with block chat.

And they said when I try tricky asking to buy aimbot they said they working without clan anymore since much people disturb the clan and complain too much (when I just asking if their still sell aimbot and they answer yes)

Like I said, I already tag them with blocklist since I almost block all member to check if they leave clan I still know them. And yeah they still using alsace like usuall too with Same script move late and aimbot the enemy.

And no, I didn't see them in other clan like the seller from that clan too. And when I asking if its safe from ban they said like that. We safe since we have agrement with someone inside WG for make sure our service work normally.

Well that what I got... 

tenorAUMC8UPQ.gif.9a94962a85c7d3e990fb9fac29e562d0.gif

[MRI]
4,192 posts
19,197 battles

The bots are still around.

Just encountered another bot today. Take a look at this guy.

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/community/accounts/2025244777-tongtcajhoq/!/pvp/overview/

Almost 100 Random Battle games played a day. Is WG seriously saying he is not a bot?

And no, I don't care about naming and shaming bots, because bots have no feelings.

205 posts
15,040 battles
1 hour ago, Thyaliad said:

The bots are still around.

Just encountered another bot today. Take a look at this guy.

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/community/accounts/2025244777-tongtcajhoq/!/pvp/overview/

Almost 100 Random Battle games played a day. Is WG seriously saying he is not a bot?

And no, I don't care about naming and shaming bots, because bots have no feelings.

Since in here bot its cheap and easy for farming exp. Almost player in here using bot like RPG game or something .

Well not all chinnese bad person but yeah.. much game in here for region server closed due server broken from much bot 24/7

And that is cn_70 member btw

Sign in to follow this