Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sollery_Archana

Suicide CV

5 comments in this topic

189 posts
13,201 battles

I want report suicide CV who keep drop their bomb to their own carrier? But WG said the punishment only on penalty

That mean if we don't care penalty its okay to do something stupid like this?

[CLAY]
3,010 posts
13,351 battles

There are those out there who just look at ship line ups and give up.

Poor sportsmanship.

You have to attempt to play well even if you're useless, that's what you accept if you click that "Battle" button. But not everyone agrees.

It is harder for CVs, because they cannot subtly get themselves killed early game by overextending or getting focus fired, but that's what you get when you play a class that has so much influence with so little risk.

• Cool 1

189 posts
13,201 battles
8 hours ago, Grygus_Triss said:

There are those out there who just look at ship line ups and give up.

Poor sportsmanship.

You have to attempt to play well even if you're useless, that's what you accept if you click that "Battle" button. But not everyone agrees.

It is harder for CVs, because they cannot subtly get themselves killed early game by overextending or getting focus fired, but that's what you get when you play a class that has so much influence with so little risk.

I mean should WG more implement ban then penalty. Its suck seeing T8-TX CV like this.

[CLAY]
3,010 posts
13,351 battles
56 minutes ago, Sollery_Archana said:

I mean should WG more implement ban then penalty. Its suck seeing T8-TX CV like this.

Well, WG relies on the penalty system to punish team killers and deserters. They don’t want to police it themselves.

Ideally, the system should punish CVs who kill themselves or leave battle early. But problem is, the current system is heavy on warnings, it will only really punish repeat offenders, by locking them out of random.

Of course, considering it cannot recognise when people drop out due to connection or game freezes, or when a guy with low hp rams you, or that occasion where a ship passes in front of you when you’re firing etc... It would be a bad idea to make the system punish people more.

Which means that the only fair way would be for us to report it and WG to action it...

So I think that something should be done, but I have no idea how without WG either doing something directly, or developing a system which would catch innocent players.

• Cool 2

189 posts
13,201 battles
11 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Well, WG relies on the penalty system to punish team killers and deserters. They don’t want to police it themselves.

Ideally, the system should punish CVs who kill themselves or leave battle early. But problem is, the current system is heavy on warnings, it will only really punish repeat offenders, by locking them out of random.

Of course, considering it cannot recognise when people drop out due to connection or game freezes, or when a guy with low hp rams you, or that occasion where a ship passes in front of you when you’re firing etc... It would be a bad idea to make the system punish people more.

Which means that the only fair way would be for us to report it and WG to action it...

So I think that something should be done, but I have no idea how without WG either doing something directly, or developing a system which would catch innocent players.

Nah WG response ia Penalty punishment. That mean its legal to suicide like that if the player don't mind got penalty. I meet three time and report with 3 replay and that response still Same, they relies to penalty.

Sign in to follow this