You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
animepianist518

Tired of getting blame

5 comments in this topic

2 posts
655 battles

I know that some of you blame other because they playing so bad or whatever, but it would be better if you just stop and make a guide for other people like YouTube video to improve they performance instead of blaming how shit they are because you are hurting others feeling (most of the time you don’t care) 

[LBAS]
2,520 posts
4,465 battles

I blame you for complaining getting blame by other

IGNORE THEM

Sometimes the one who do the blame is noob and didnt know what to do expecting team to carry the game.

There is noob and pro in this game.

Noob have the right to play, even if its burden the team.

Everyone is noob at some point'. 

I don't say you are noob btw

• Cool 2

[SMOKE]
3,538 posts
20,680 battles

Only time I would complain about someone is and when they never put an effort into the game, and IMHO its usually not the new hands that do that, quite the contrarily its usually the old hands cause they know how to best farm while not actually needing to be fighting for it

Edited by Mechfori
  • Cool 1

2 posts
655 battles
12 นาที ที่ผ่านมา, Skarhabek พูดว่า:

I blame you for complaining getting blame by other

IGNORE THEM

Sometimes the one who do the blame is noob and didnt know what to do expecting team to carry the game.

There is noob and pro in this game.

Noob have the right to play, even if its burden the team.

Everyone is noob at some point'. 

I don't say you are noob btw

I agree but sometimes they are beyond that like your mother..... or your father.....  some people these day 

[VEU]
Beta Tester
140 posts
17,696 battles

Ok, advise as I play DD and have to suffer bad play from BB and CL

In a cap game, it's your responsibility is to support the cap,  unless there is an enemy ship broadside you need to shoot at enemy DD in the cap. Do not farm damage, hold your load for enemy dd in the cap.

To do this you need to position your so that you fire into the cap.  So do not sail so there is an island between you and the cap when the dd is capping.

A BB that hides too much is useless and one that takes the long way will never get into the fight. 

The main point is to plan eg (1) I plan to move to a certain point and do my turn if required with an island to protect my broadside, some are sneaky CL , some are damage tanks.

Focus on the min map , look for radar ships. Play to your ship strengths eg some are kiting CL He spamming as they run away.

In combat at long-range look at the shells coming in to dodge. In a short-range DD dog fight do this in a non-zoom mode , this is harder to do at the start but it is way better once you get good at it.

Other points if you play DD and there is an enemy CV generally do not rush the cap use you teammates as AA cover.

Edited by EvilJade
mistake