Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Area51P41

Captains Logbook

5 comments in this topic

[KOOKA]
[KOOKA]
144 posts
10,578 battles

I was looking at the logbook & under flags, I saw a lot of flags that I think should be in my logbook. The flags I am talking about are ship ones, now I have the ship in port but didn't get the flags.

These ships have been won in containers or I got with coal. In the logbook, it doesn't tell you how to get the flags so I was under the impression when you get the flag with the ship. Have I missed something to get the flags ????

Now the ships in Question are Jean Bart - De Grasse - Dunkerque - Aigle - West Virginia - Yoshino - Cossack - Musashi & Smolensk. All the ships named have a flag in the logbook but how do you get the flags  ????????? flag2.png.126cfac63d5b81f70da166e1c0eaef41.pngflag1.png.4a4e960daefba656259b2b26f02cc5ed.pngflag3.png.0bb982fc1bb4a6f1567af2bdc520c1af.pngflag4.png.26d645ec3f41b8db7a922aef31978823.png

[CLAY]
3,010 posts
13,351 battles

I think these flags are limited time, or sold in bundles.

5,169 posts
9,121 battles

AFAIK you would only get the commemorative flags if you buy a premium ship with a specific bundle in the Premium shop (correct me if I'm wrong). Therefore, these ships wouldn't have commemorative flags: Yoshino, Salem, Somers, Ohio, etc. Basically ANY T10 premium because they are not available in the Premium shop, again, as far as I know.

I think they will add those flags later (?), as the Logbook also features flags of these ships, ALL of which aren't released/finished testing yet: Hayate, Mainz, Siegfried, Cheshire, Siliwangi, Leone.

Edited by Paladinum

[FORCE]
Modder
2,680 posts
12,931 battles

There are no info on how to get the T10 flags other than Salem's which is only obtainable from special bundles. The Musashi flag is also different from the one I've seen.

Flags aside, this feature is more or less a subtle mockery to those perfectionist collectors because many of the stuffs displayed in there are gone forever e.g. Missouri except if they were in the game since day one with no breaks.

• Cool 3

[HIT]
148 posts
5,108 battles

Why don't you send in a ticket? WG are pretty good at answering any queries like this.

Sign in to follow this