Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Crazy_Pants

PLZ. . . we need new game modes !!

15 comments in this topic

19 posts
11,904 battles

I might be a little tilted Im sorry but i just need to vent the last 3 games our team has left my head ablaze with the biggest W.T.F are you doing BBs stop lemming up the boarder line and maybe try and defend the cap ... random games enjoyment !$%^&*(#

okay sorry for whining but if youre still reading ... the operations are boring beyond belief and co-op is only for quickly grinding 15 wins on L.M grind !! ! 

Is there any interest in DIFFERENT PLAY MODES ?

when they've put out some interesting game modes ... defend the base , torp beats , 3 vs 3 vs 3 

why are we still chewing the same flavorless gum game mode ???  

* only my opinion sorry still upset !

• Cool 2

[NZAUS]
Beta Tester
141 posts
7,859 battles

A new mode with balanced rewards would be nice.

Some people prefer co-op but get no rewards (hey WG at least they are playing the game so breaking even would be beneficial to keeping players)

Senario can give good rewards but is frustrating when you spend 15 minutes watching potatoes yolo off mission and die, leaving you with next to nothing for the effort.  How about basing rewards a little more on the player so if you do well but the team is crap you get something worth the time.

Random .. the place where the better you do the more karma points you lose .. but at least you get rewarded. I don't know why WG place all importance on this mode, a player spending cash is still cash no matter what mode they play.

Maybe some single player missions that teach game mechanics and offer fair reward? 

On the matter of teams leaving you ablaze and WTF moments...   never gonna change.  People always gonna chase an enemy and let themselves be capped or hide behind islands so the entire team is blind and getting farmed one by one. Top ship always gonna yolo into a cap and wonder why he died. DD is always gonna get told to do all kinds of stuff and take abuse whichever way he plays it. CV will either spot well or ignore requests for help and then not move when the enemy are advancing, ignoring pings and warnings. Radar ships gonna radar from twice their radar distance,  people gonna send 6km torps at targets 15 km away, prolly from behind you. Someone is gonna smash you out of your smoke/position and get you blapped.  At least one will be AFK, another will run to back of map and leave the game.  

1^ WG should sell anger meds in the premium store (ohh in the admiral bundles?)

2* Ive played this waaaay to long, i no longer have tight skin and hope for the future.

Here's 15 minutes wasted for no reward .... usually an easy operation but we even lost a BB in first few minutes. 

Screenshot (593).png

• Cool 1

132 posts
8,988 battles

Some new Operations would be nice. It's been the same old ones on a loop for so long, what happened to Dunkirk that was fun to play & there were 2 others just can't think of the names right now.

So what if you get the rewards once, the scenarios are good for grinding new ships or helping new players with there skills. To play an Operation for 10 to 15 mins is better than a 5 mins Co-Op game.

How about a scenario with different game settings. The scenarios we have now everyone knows where the ships are going so there is no skill to it, so with a different setting to make it harder or change enemy ships course would be great.

So how about it WARGAMING some new operations or put the old ones back until some new ones come out. Just anything that's better than the ones we have now.

• Cool 2

[-ISO-]
879 posts
5,859 battles
11 hours ago, Tagnbag said:

Random .. the place where the better you do the more karma points you lose .. but at least you get rewarded. I don't know why WG place all importance on this mode, a player spending cash is still cash no matter what mode they play.

"BeCaUsE ThIs MoDe Is InTeReStInG." They say. Well f@#k that. This mode is no longer interesting as time goes on. The word Importance they're talking about mostly implies to new ships, new mechanics, new blablabla. What we need is fixes, sniping problems, selfish play problems, language barrier, bots, etc.

[MONMU]
41 posts
2,953 battles

More game modes. Definitely.

More ship lines are nice. But more ships (even British heavy cruisers) are not going to keep me coming back. There are plenty of potential modes for a warship game; convoy defence/attack, beach landings, channel dashes, etc. I'm sure every WOW player has at least a few good ideas.

Random battles don't just randomise the map; they randomise the experience too. And I don't like my level of enjoyment to be random.

• Cool 4

[SMOKE]
1,063 posts
12,606 battles
3 hours ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

"BeCaUsE ThIs MoDe Is InTeReStInG." They say. Well f@#k that. This mode is no longer interesting as time goes on. The word Importance they're talking about mostly implies to new ships, new mechanics, new blablabla. What we need is fixes, sniping problems, selfish play problems, language barrier, bots, etc.

made that new OP ships, skewed and totally unbalanced new mechanics , and whateve made money for WG new blablabla ( did someone say PR )

[-ISO-]
879 posts
5,859 battles
42 minutes ago, JollySam said:

Random battles don't just randomise the map; they randomise the experience too. And I don't like my level of enjoyment to be random.

Well said. Another reason why I keep playing PvE until today.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[SMOKE]
1,063 posts
12,606 battles
55 minutes ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

Well said. Another reason why I keep playing PvE until today.

No no no , the Random game mode do not randomize your experience, in fact it consistently give you lousy miserable experience , that's a given .. oh and occasionally when it do not work out it would actually give you a positive gaming one

[-ISO-]
879 posts
5,859 battles
17 minutes ago, Mechfori said:

No no no , the Random game mode do not randomize your experience, in fact it consistently give you lousy miserable experience , that's a given .. oh and occasionally when it do not work out it would actually give you a positive gaming one

Your words are true nowadays. But back then, random battles are pure randoms. I starts to leave random battles and starts playing Co-op simply because there are more enjoyment and I tend to fight and farm damage at the same time. Also can explain more about the underlined sentence?

[-CAT-]
783 posts
7,759 battles
31 minutes ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

Also can explain more about the underlined sentence?

It means that you will get one or few good game out of all your bad games.

Edited by S0und_Theif

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
1,063 posts
6,946 battles

More operations with different tiers of ships. How about giving some of the lower tiers some love. you brought in the research bureau in the hope we would play more lower tiers (fail), why not lower tier ops?

• Cool 2

[-ISO-]
879 posts
5,859 battles
16 hours ago, S0und_Theif said:

It means that you will get one or few good game out of all your bad games.

getting a victory in randoms is getting irrelevant for Co-op players like me. We used to fight closely. While in random battle especially in this server everyone is either sniping or hide behind a smoke and island to farm damage. 

12 hours ago, BigWaveSurfer said:

you brought in the research bureau in the hope we would play more lower tiers (fail)

They thought we are stupid enough to see the greedy monetization processes behind them. RB and dockyard are good concepts. But WG ruined it. And all of that, to get more money. 

132 posts
8,988 battles

Why don't WG bring back Operation that we have played in the past until some new ones come out?

The first 4 can be put on hold for a good few months, I think everyone is sick of playing the same old ones.

I think the more players say something in the forum ( THIS IS A BIG MAYBE ) wargaming may change the loop.

And give us the option to change it from normal to hard like the Halloween Op's

T6 ops:

1. defense of naval station Newport
  2. killer whale
  3. ages
  4. raptor rescue

t 7 ops:

1. Nari
  2. Ultimate frontier
  3. Hermes
  4. cherry blossom
  5. operation dynamo

[-CAT-]
783 posts
7,759 battles

@BigWaveSurfer @mr_glitchy_R

The NTC / RB is basically a dead cave man that WG is trying to revive.

They are still in a state of denial that NTC / RB will work, but the player base would not fall for such cheap trick.

And they are still trying to "gamble" on it by putting the Unique Upgrade in the NTC / RB. (Who's really gambling here?)

Just like the PR, WG hoped to get the 1% to play, but to their disappointment, they only get 0.000 001%.

That's what they get for praying to their false god "the spread sheet"

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SMOKE]
1,063 posts
12,606 battles

there were quite a few good game modes in previous seasonal event ( Haloween, Space, etc )  that could with some improvement / change / balancing that could easily be put into making an Op / Scenario / Game mode .. they are just being lazy or rather greedy cause new content as in balancing old one, new game mode, reworking old ones do not bring in the money, but giving you insanely impossible event and directives, excessive OP Premiums, and loot box and yet more loot box do , to hell with the game and game balance or gaming experience ...

And to made it very sure that these can entice, they want to made it very sure that any old one would get nerfed to the ground so everyone will want to get the new one ( cause if not you are going to suffer and suffer a lot ) and that's all about the so call Upgrade(s) change and improvement, reloacating UU to RB/NTC

Sign in to follow this