Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BIGCOREMKP0I

YASHIMA, THE A-150 SUPER BATTLESHIP HAD COMETH

66 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

415
[LBAS]
Member
2,543 posts
12,379 battles

1_6-fgYV9s1bP0fBDSODw0lQ.jpeg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcSkus47JN_8NiBe8Kr0D

 

 

THE GLORIOUS A-150 AND THE NAMESAKE FROM BATTLESTATIONS PACIFIC HAD BEEN RAISED

 

 

WILL THERE BE H-44?

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlpYJogTSUEumC7Vh4nMk

 

 

Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,262 posts

T10?? What is speciality of Yashima? 

Just now, Paladinum said:

This is H-45 though :Smile_hiding:

 

H44 isnt that FDG?

 

 

 

 

Yashima ???

 

Where is our YAMASHIROOOOO???

WG, we want Yamashiro not Yashima!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,681
[TLS]
Member
2,833 posts
18,162 battles

NOT GOOD ENOUGH. 

My version of the superyamato has 4x3 457mm guns travelling at 33knots with 500mm of belt armour, 500mm of citadel armour, 250mm deck armour and tons of secondaries. And smashes puny american pacific fleet.

Ah, Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts, you give me the ability to play what wg refuses to give us.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
415
[LBAS]
Member
2,543 posts
12,379 battles
1 minute ago, dejiko_nyo said:

NOT GOOD ENOUGH. 

My version of the superyamato has 4x3 457mm guns travelling at 33knots with 500mm of belt armour, 500mm of citadel armour, 250mm deck armour and tons of secondaries. And smashes puny american pacific fleet.

Ah, Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts, you give me the ability to play what wg refuses to give us.

@dejiko_nyo There is an A-150 CV Conversion, like SHinano, and there might be an A-150-B, Yashima is A-150-A 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,681
[TLS]
Member
2,833 posts
18,162 battles

BetterYamato.thumb.png.8942db59cb44e1d24e79182c0b7fe51e.png

Look at how many pew pew there are. Now THIS is a proper Papership that will condemn Kremlin. Suggestions for improvement welcomed.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
397
[SALT]
Member
1,616 posts
9,767 battles

Thats not A-150 !

I have made post about 13 Yamato was historicly planned originaly and UpGunned Yamato that was planned with Modified AA suite

Its F6 Yamato or A-140 F6.

 

Whats the diffrence ? A-140 F6 only Armed with 6  - 51cm Gun !  (A-150 design might have 9 or 12 of such Gun) - also main diffrence The Protection of the Turret was still Yamato level (660mm plate instead of A-150 800mm Plate)

8a53ce1b22.png

its Improved, Alternate, or enhaced Yamato. but not the "Super Yamato" that was diffrent hull, this was still Yamato hull

 

Edited by humusz
  • Cool 3
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
415
[LBAS]
Member
2,543 posts
12,379 battles
1 minute ago, humusz said:

Thats not A-150 !

I have made post about 13 Yamato was historicly planned originaly and UpGunned Yamato that was planned with Modified AA suite

Its F6 Yamato or A-140 F6.

 

Whats the diffrence ? A-140 F6 only Armed with 6  - 51cm Gun !  (A-150 design might have 9 or 12 of such Gun) - also main diffrence The Protection of the Turret was still Yamato level (660mm plate instead of A-150 800mm Plate)

8a53ce1b22.png

still the A-150 

- Japanese Engineering

Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,356
[MRI]
Member
2,578 posts
12,668 battles

Remember when WG said "no guns bigger than 460mm"? Pepperidge farm remembers.

49 minutes ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcSkus47JN_8NiBe8Kr0D

 

 

THE GLORIOUS A-150 AND THE NAMESAKE FROM BATTLESTATIONS PACIFIC HAD BEEN RAISED

Lol Tier 10 together with a Tier 4. Epic fail division! :Smile-_tongue:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,681
[TLS]
Member
2,833 posts
18,162 battles

Japan bought 2 Siegfrieds and gattai'ed them into a super yamato. >_>

Look at my 6 x 305mm main secondaries!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
384
[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,315 posts
4,984 battles
53 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

T10?? What is speciality of Yashima? 

H44 isnt that FDG?

 

 

 

 

Yashima ???

 

Where is our YAMASHIROOOOO???

WG, we want Yamashiro not Yashima!

FDG is H-39

And GK is H-41

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
415
[LBAS]
Member
2,543 posts
12,379 battles
21 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Oh yes. WG not to be trusted. "No bigger guns than 460mm".

/strikes off another promise broken.

At least we have a Yamato K2 figma soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
415
[LBAS]
Member
2,543 posts
12,379 battles
3 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

Hope its Coal-able.

I suggest the Price for Yashima could be the same as Yoshino @LawrenceXVIII

Siegfried and Aigir will also be for coal soon, more additions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
384
[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,315 posts
4,984 battles
1 minute ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

I suggest the Price for Yashima could be the same as Yoshino @LawrenceXVIII

Siegfried and Aigir will also be for coal soon, more additions

They should focus more on VI to VIII Coal Botes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×