Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheURLguy

Update 0.9.0. British Cruisers

7 comments in this topic

[-CAT-]
3,409 posts
13,592 battles

For fudge's sake WG.

We don't like the NTC / RB. Did not like it from the start. Did not like it till this day. Will not like or use it any time soon. Here's why:

It dose not encourage low tier play. It is outright seal clubbing. And how do you expect new players to enjoy the game when veterans (unicrum and potatoes alike) kills the fun for new players.
It also dose not encourage mid tier play. Most mid tier ships sucks and no balancing was paid attention to these tiers. (Even WG employee streamers do not want to play mid tier)
Allowing FXP to skip the re-grind is not encouraging low and mid tier play.
Limit research points from T5 to T8 ships (T6 and T8 for even tier ships), double the rewards on these tier, and no research points for T9 and T10. This will encourage mid tier play.
It sells all the ships you have, for half their value. That's outright highway robbery.
Putting unique upgrade in the NTC / RB is the main reason why players protested it in the first place. Yet, ugh..... :Smile_facepalm:

Since the research points acts like the snowflake mechanic, why not just reward it every patch or every quarter. But this adds another new currency and complexity for the game. Especially for new players to grasp. -_-

Edited by S0und_Theif

13 posts
7,194 battles

Does anyone know if the latest patch altered the guns of the Tirpitz? 

The shot dispersion is now huge, I am getting nothing but overpens and ricochets even side on. The shells travel slower and what I normally lead a target with I am now having to give more lead. Dispersion is 275m which is larger than my GK.

Prior to patch was regularily scoring about 110 - 120k last 5 guns top score 44K. Lowest 12K.

[RECRE]
2 posts
6,389 battles

Does anyone know where I can find this ‘dedicated article’ about the Lunar New Year event. Has this article even been written yet? 
thanks

CC6CD307-ED82-4B97-85B2-AB5C6D663CE1.png

[-CAT-]
3,409 posts
13,592 battles
8 hours ago, Chopper_Kun said:

Does anyone know where I can find this ‘dedicated article’ about the Lunar New Year event. Has this article even been written yet? 
thanks

CC6CD307-ED82-4B97-85B2-AB5C6D663CE1.png

Lunar New Year ships event will be released either on Jan 23 or 24. How to get, WG still keep secret.

No news on ARP.

Edited by S0und_Theif

Sign in to follow this