Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HannahDaddy

0.9.0 Bug Report Thread

8 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator
144 posts
1,351 battles

Hello, Commanders!

Have you already played our new 0.9.0 update?

How's everything going so far? As you've already noticed, there are several changes and improvements in this update.

We kindly ask you to report any bugs or problems on this thread. Related screenshot or replay files would be much appreciated.

Please be noted that this thread is for bugs and issues on 0.9.0 only.

Action Stations!

88 posts
4,746 battles

It appeared as though the update had finished loading yesterday (after several hours the downloading bar disappeared), so I tried playing a game. Clicked on 'Play' and screen turned totally white except for a very pale grey rectangle occupying the top right hand quarter. Tried again later and same result.

Today I thought I'd try again and this time it showed the update downloading (at about the 86% mark), so apparently the download hadn't finished yesterday. Anyway I played one battle, then went to start another using Ryujo and all I got was an interminable spinning blue circle. Thought I'd try Kongo, scrolled across and the pic for Kongo showed an early 1900s ship with 3 very tall funnels. When I clicked on Kongo to bring up info it had Kongo's info but the image was of Ryujo. The pic for DD Fubuki showed a battleship and when clicked on the info panel showed a pic of Ryujo.

I'm surprised nobody else has posted about any problems yet, but maybe that is because I am on an iMac and the Wargaming. net Game Centre hasn't ironed out problems for Mac users (and after previous episodes where Mac users problems seemed to be ignored, quite a few have given up).

I have also been having problems even with the older version which I haven't seen mentioned here. I quite often have trouble accessing the Armoury. Sometimes it won't open at all and on other occasions it opens but freezes after I have made one purchase and I have to return to Port (on one occasion it froze the whole game and I had to force quit).

Hopefully this is a temporary glitch. I'll try playing again later today and report back.

[KOOKA]
145 posts
10,762 battles

Repair ship in Newport Op stuck on an island. Goes to repair Battery but miss the battery & gets stuck.348280204_Screenshot(56).thumb.png.9bc45c16df1715c387c15adacb5ce43c.png348280204_Screenshot(56).thumb.png.9bc45c16df1715c387c15adacb5ce43c.png348280204_Screenshot(56).thumb.png.9bc45c16df1715c387c15adacb5ce43c.png

Screenshot (55).png

23 posts
4,500 battles

I think this is relating to AMD Radeon RX 5700. The client crashes frequently if you just afk (not doing anything). Once you switch back to your desktop and come back to the game, it will become a black screen. The game still runs with sounds but it is a black screen. This only happened after changing to this amd card.

Now, it even crashes in-game randomly.

Edited by HenryQuan
More information

1 post
951 battles

The game wont log in, played all day yesterday fine, now it only wants me to create a new account. Wont give me an option to log into my account, Wont accept my username to try log in, as it already exists...

• Cool 1

[MALD]
[MALD]
711 posts
3,883 battles
51 minutes ago, BulletStryker said:

The game wont log in, played all day yesterday fine, now it only wants me to create a new account. Wont give me an option to log into my account, Wont accept my username to try log in, as it already exists...

Having the same exact issue here with Steam Client. Usually logging out and back in solves the issue, now it doesn't work. Sign of new update perhaps?

258649450_Screenshot(509).thumb.png.7eef2572679ead0950fb579617416a5c.png

Edited by Earl_of_Arland

Sign in to follow this