Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
drakon233

the death of CN_70

40 comments in this topic

[TLS]
2,833 posts
18,162 battles

It is like heresy. Its roots grow deep. You may cut off the branches, even cut off its trunk, but it will always grow back stronger than before. Such is the nature of heresy...
- Inquisitor Horst

• Cool 2

[TLS]
2,833 posts
18,162 battles
2 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

Cut off one head, two more will take its place.

Such is the nature of heresy. Some say I have no right to take a world of 10 billion souls. Those that truly understand know I have no right to let them live. 
- Inquisitor Horst

Edited by dejiko_nyo

[TLS]
2,833 posts
18,162 battles
6 minutes ago, Ryuuoh_DeltaPlus said:

inb4 they simply make another clan and bot clan will still continue.

Such is the nature of Heresy.

[KAMI]
1,182 posts
10,960 battles

Oh yeah CN_70 Is done plus wargaming "busted" 200 bot account i presume all 50 member are among 200

• Cool 1

[TF44]
365 posts
3,634 battles
20 minutes ago, Gummilicious said:

Oh yeah CN_70 Is done plus wargaming "busted" 200 bot account i presume all 50 member are among 200

Hopefully so.:Smile_great:

If I may suggest:- Stay Vigilant Everyone.

Edited by Aussie_Tigershark
  • Cool 1

[BLESS]
821 posts
8,122 battles

Fingers crossed, I was in a game the other night with our [CN_70] Hakuryu.

Needless to say, we lost.

P.S. From what I've experienced, CN_70 was not a bot clan, just disinterested. Our Hakuryu above played more or less like you'd expect low tier CV to. Able to launch planes and hit the enemy ships, no kind of team support whatsoever. Anyhow, good riddance.

[CLAY]
1,801 posts
10,064 battles
2 hours ago, dejiko_nyo said:

It is like heresy. Its roots grow deep. You may cut off the branches, even cut off its trunk, but it will always grow back stronger than before. Such is the nature of heresy...
- Inquisitor Horst

While it’s good, I suspect that the members have just scattered and gone into hiding. They will reform under another name.

[TLS]
2,833 posts
18,162 battles
1 hour ago, Aussie_Tigershark said:

If I may suggest:- Stay Vigilant Everyone.

Take Captain Skill Vigilance.

10 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

While it’s good, I suspect that the members have just scattered and gone into hiding. They will reform under another name.

12 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Its some good work, but vigilance is the key.  These people will just start another clan.   

29 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

CN_69 incoming 

nice

1 hour ago, Dread_Pirate_BlackHeart said:

They changed the name to CN 71?.

There is only one solution: EXTERMINATUS.

• Cool 1

6 posts
6,555 battles

That's the reason why for the past few days so many bots from other clans pops out in Random Battles......One of the common behavior of this bots are moving to the corner of the map, then turn toward to the enemy zone and get kill.  Mainly those bots are BB, but started to see DD bots.  So far did not notice any CA bots.

CN_70 not dead yet, it just disbanded the clan due to the heat from player complaints and WG started crack down on CN_70.  But now those bots have re-emerged from multiple new bot clans....

[TDA]
Super Tester
5,093 posts
6,017 battles

Did it really have to take a 7 page 173 post thread to get some action.  This should be donee without the community having to raise the issue  

• Cool 1

[TLS]
2,833 posts
18,162 battles

For all the issues with the bots, WG does have to do their due diligence before terminating accounts. How fast they do it depends on their bureaucracy and manpower devoted to it. 

[MRI]
2,578 posts
12,668 battles

Goodbye and good riddance. However the fight against bots doesn't end here, already I am starting to notice plenty other players and clans with suspicious activity.

6 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Did it really have to take a 7 page 173 post thread to get some action.  This should be donee without the community having to raise the issue  

This.

It had to get to the point where the clan became a meme for the other entire server before WG took action. Things should have never gotten this bad in the first place if WG's vaunted automatic bot detection systems were working as well as they said they were.

Sign in to follow this