Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Metal_illness

PR Build

8 comments in this topic

[TWR]
Alpha Tester
1,679 posts
5,747 battles

My dockyard says I can only finish building with doubloon costing boosters now.

So if I pay for 1 doubloon booster, will the PR eventually be finished and I'll own it?.

[TWR]
Alpha Tester
1,679 posts
5,747 battles

Dockyard says I can only finish building the PR with doubloon boosters now.

There is NO TIME LIMIT SHOWING.

[TWR]
Alpha Tester
1,679 posts
5,747 battles

NVM.

Just tried click on first booster it does nothing.

If a player had of added first booster for doubloons before 7.1, maybe they are still building it, and for very cheap.

WG please remove the abomination and the GIGANTIC INSULT TO PLAYERS from my port ASAP.

[TLS]
4,835 posts
21,253 battles

Wow. Is that your ship? Just 1 stage from completing after all the effort put into it. This is why people were furious about the whole event. All the effort wasted. And if you want to recoup the effort, you'd waste even more money. 

[STEIN]
192 posts
8,609 battles
1 hour ago, Dread_Pirate_BlackHeart said:

NVM.

Just tried click on first booster it does nothing.

If a player had of added first booster for doubloons before 7.1, maybe they are still building it, and for very cheap.

WG please remove the abomination and the GIGANTIC INSULT TO PLAYERS from my port ASAP.

nah probably it will stop too

Edit:

@dejiko_nyo the last stage is a whooping 15.6m points, the gap is damn huge it's ridiculous, he almost have to get near 20m points by that progress.

time to consider my option

shot-20_01.14_09_36.05-0126.thumb.jpg.605a6848fb129b04d617bda6c13f8d9b.jpg

Edited by ColonelRVH

[TLS]
4,835 posts
21,253 battles

That is why I was lucky to have read the instructions on how not to fall for the event. I was prepared to invest 24k doubloons for the boosters in the hopes of getting it but then discovered the duplicitousness of the event. I stopped at stage 20 mainly because the I couldn't be bothered putting the insane effort to complete directive 3 to get more boosters. 

To be honest, I have no regrets in just putting only 59 co-op games in December, apart from the ops wolfpacks that were at least fun. 

Your choice to spend the 15k necessary to complete your "discounted" ship. My advice would be is that 15k worth spending elsewhere? For me, the unspent investment on this ridiculously expensive ship, I rather spend on the crates in the RN CA event to get a free ship. 

Sign in to follow this