Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tagnbag

MM still ignores radar?

12 comments in this topic

[NZAUS]
Beta Tester
370 posts
8,571 battles

For some reason I thought MM was incorporating Radar .. apparently not.

Game with 3 DDs per side, but one side gets 3 radars, the other side NONE.

Don't need a crystal ball or a psychic hotline to see where that game was headed.  C'mon WG the game just isn't fun anymore. The deck is stacked from the launch button.

1082199092_Screenshot(585).thumb.png.6687ec5c9a089c6e2604b4cce64bc267.png

[TWR]
Alpha Tester
1,682 posts
5,755 battles

YUP, stacked always.

It doesn't account for AA either, and when you're in a CV and enemy team gets ALL the OP AA ships, it's not exactly a "fun and relaxing" game.

Just had a game where both teams get 1 BB, enemy BB had OP AA and our team BB AA was extremely UP. Guess who got sunk first?.

AND the enemy team got 2x DDs and our team only got 1x DD on a capture ABC map.

[TLS]
4,835 posts
21,259 battles

Fixing MM is an admission of guilt that it has been broken for ages. And we all know how willing wg is to say they are wrong.

• Cool 1

[NZAUS]
Beta Tester
370 posts
8,571 battles

Alert: Incoming radar buff  !!       Well I guess I can be spanked harder.   Please  WG  add a lube slot to DDs.  

[TLS]
4,835 posts
21,259 battles

On careful inspection, I see your problem. Mo and Payfast are "non-standard ships" For standard ships in those classes and tiers, they are not supposed to have radar.

I guess we are all more ready to vent our frustrations at the little issues plaguing the game (and the ones that keep on getting added) that are not fixed after the disaster 2019 wg has given us. 

• Cool 1

[PSO2]
48 posts

Hi,

MM broken never! says WG

We dont see a problem and never have, and still dont see the problem with T8s that had to Vs T10.  Because we stunted player economy means we gain got it!

makes new account  

not even 6 days old

T5 omaha

Cant even equip camo yet,  account to new.

FACING MAJORITY OF ENEMY TEAM T7 

that HAVE CAMO

out of 12 players we have 5 ranked players they have 9 

we have 2 rank 1 .. they have 3 rank 1 players...    

the remaining majority of more rank players they have, have a better rank than ours!   So even our ranked players over all are worse...

THAT ACCOUNT IS NOT EVEN 1 WEEK OLD

HOW IS THAT GOING TO ENCOURAGE NEW PLAYERS TO WANT TO STAY

MAYBE

JUST MAYBE

IF WG FIXED ITS CONSISTENTLY SEEMINGLY RIGGED MATCH MAKING, "SO YOUR ECONOMY IS SCUFFED DELIBERATELY" - its no secret WG!

^  on those times when you stack special signals and good camo and then:

1) get clowns for team mates

2) out matched, more premiums or superior ships  / more and better handling / range ( or as noted in the title above more radar) 

3) enemy teams get early deva strike is also atypical

4) Enemy CV consistently / often has an achievement badge (showing at least some skill in the game) but yours NEVER has.

If WG fixed that sort of thing, maybe just maybe players would stay...

Instead of putting a 5 day old account, in a T5 ship, against teams with majority T7.   

T7 with the advantage of superior armor, guns, range and penetration values and a T6 CV's 

VS

no camo T5 omaha with only 2-3 at T5 on enemy team, a couple of T6 and vast majority (T7 - hi Atlanta!)

Being anything other than cannon fodder and easy points for the other team is a delusion.   

Try give me that trash about "but if you play in higher Tier you get more points!".  waah BS!

You still have a higher % of losing!!  You lose you earn less!

Handicapped as a individual player by ship T and your trying to damage a II Tier higher ship.  A enemy with a more skill points captain and they can use camo so you have worse dispersion.  The enemy has every advantage. 

The other ships at your T, that you actually have a fighting chance against, is on opposite far side of map again!

That account also frequently faced a number of opposing players who had the collectors emblem / badge and things denoting vast experience over any newbie coming to the game...

Looking at my team, less ranked, those that were are worse ranked  vs enemy over all, number of starter badges vs seasoned players with at least some obvious skill.. 

My matches majority were closer to literal noobs, in the polite sense of being actually new. 

Play style of "Chickens running around with head chopped" off game play vs obviously more seasoned players.

There i am in T5 vs T7 in a position to contribute the least.. and suffer the most.

Fun and enraging game play

I sure want to play this every day...

I really want to tell my friends and my online face book clan of some 200+ players (all with their own contacts)  which plays and discuss's many different games and talks about them in detail there.  Tell them all about WG and its business practices.. and invite them to play lmao "not like this".

I really want to purchase a single ship for the cost of a triple A title now, dont I! 

Especially given everything I'd have experienced as a new player.

WG at this stage you have 2 options

1) Take a step back from your titles, take a broader picture of this. Look at it from the outside as a new player and what they encounter and then adapt.

2)  Stick your head up your assets and deny anything / everything! 

In its arrogance and to think that this is nothing more than yet another one of those "for some inexplicable but all to frequent"  rants by yet another of so very many, many players is an over sight and dismissive at WG's own cost.

Not adapting will continue to run WG business into the ground and handicap WG growth, while continually wasting "Free" items on 90 day inactive accounts.

Good day.

P.S

I don't mind if your brain melted having to read more than 5 lines in a post, or if its not grammatically correct  :3

• Cool 2

[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,009 posts
13,678 battles

MM is basically the most broken thing in the game despite the "fixes" they have done so far.

But WG be like: "We are happy to announce the upcoming (insert whatever changes here) in the update 0.x.x."

The HDR lighting changes are useless imo. Not only they kinda hurts my eyes with the flashy reflections (even in very low settings), they are also killing my graphic card in favor of the unnecessary changes (I know I can just buy a new one, but I have to prioritize my allowance for the physical therapy or my limbs get too stiff to move). I mean the game just randomly gets black screen after the game runs for a while, and I need to reboot everything to solve it

[SMOKE]
2,476 posts
17,988 battles

There is more than one thing broken in game , and MM is the one that basically made everyone miserable .. WG single most mistake is keep introducing new ships, new mechanism, new change to old mechanism, new ( add whatever yours ) and instead of improving / balancing the game they usually are doing more damage ; a clear indication of chair warrior at work only looking at a single piece of the picture and try to do something about it ( and then screw up all others )

[XSA]
440 posts
15,669 battles
9 hours ago, Tagnbag said:

For some reason I thought MM was incorporating Radar .. apparently not.

Game with 3 DDs per side, but one side gets 3 radars, the other side NONE.

Don't need a crystal ball or a psychic hotline to see where that game was headed.  C'mon WG the game just isn't fun anymore. The deck is stacked from the launch button.

1082199092_Screenshot(585).thumb.png.6687ec5c9a089c6e2604b4cce64bc267.png

MM don't know what is "balance"  means

[GS]
Video Contributor, Beta Tester, Clantest Coordinator
2,877 posts
14,436 battles

im not sure i used to it already

3 radars and still win

shot-20.01.13_22.55.26-0659.jpg

• Cool 1

[NZAUS]
Beta Tester
370 posts
8,571 battles
13 minutes ago, Onlinegamer said:

im not sure i used to it already

3 radars and still win

shot-20.01.13_22.55.26-0659.jpg

PR's don"t count they haven't figured out how to Radar yet, under 100 battles ...  <------- BOOM   shots fired          (is joke, I go gulag)

Sign in to follow this