Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Mechfori

Unique Upgrade Missson Deadline now back to Mar 12th .... what ....

7 comments in this topic

[SMOKE]
2,488 posts
18,023 battles

Yes as title, I am not sure if this posted on their English web page, but on Asian Server SG there is post regarding that the mission will cease to be able t be obtained Feb 13th upon patch 0.9.1, and all said missions will be terminated Patch 0.9.2 Mar 12th ... already on a few local gaming forum ( Chinese mainly including this official forum said language section )  / discussion board there's uproar .. WG goes out and say the mission will be allowed to be carried out through 2020 and  now this .... and when I log into the game and check sure enough the deadline now read Mar 12th ...

Is this some freak joke or is there something wrong with WG or WG Asia ?????

Edited by Mechfori

[LBAS]
2,062 posts
3,738 battles

sorry but this time, i am on WG side. 

RESEARCH BUREAU IS INDEED GREAT IDEA, people should realize unique upgrade is only for choosen one. they who sacrifice everything in real life should get what they deserve. surface pheasant should keep playing T1 and get Emden, doing commerce raid

btw, [ WG just bribe me with Grap Zeppelin ]

Edited by Skarhabek
  • Funny 2

[SMOKE]
2,488 posts
18,023 battles

No I am not referring to UU moving to RB, I am referring to the deadline .. we already know its going to be moved but WG specifically come out and say mission will still be available up till 0.9.1 ( which still is ) and all mission obtained would had them deadline Dec 31st, 2020 , WG come out Dec 19th 2019 specifically saying

"

First of all, we thank you for your feedback and suggestions. While moving Unique Upgrades to Research Bureau is a necessary step to evolve this system, we decided to prolong the existing Unique Upgrades missions for the whole year 2020. That means that you have plenty of time complete them at reasonable pace without the fear of loosing already received progress.

Also, as initially stated, you still can receive these missions until Update 0.9.1.

"

Its that last deadline part that's now the issue, if WG come out and specifically telling us that this is the schedule than come suddenly say now its only till Mar 12th , can this be a bit of misleading on their part and certainly screwing a lot of players plan on what to and how to play

5,678 posts
9,495 battles

Most likely a very big screw-up on WoWS Asia's side. If other servers don't get this, you can be certain that the guys operating our servers eff-ed up.

2 minutes ago, Mechfori said:

While moving Unique Upgrades to Research Bureau is a necessary step to evolve this system

Pure garbage. Legendary Upgrades are already unnecessary for the game, combining it with another trashy feature will just the game goes down even more.

Edited by Paladinum

[SMOKE]
2,488 posts
18,023 battles

Its now reported some players already on the mission even up to the last stage had their UU Mission actually gone , just disappear .. look like some big screw up here

[LBAS]
2,062 posts
3,738 battles
1 hour ago, Mechfori said:

No I am not referring to UU moving to RB, I am referring to the deadline .. we already know its going to be moved but WG specifically come out and say mission will still be available up till 0.9.1 ( which still is ) and all mission obtained would had them deadline Dec 31st, 2020 , WG come out Dec 19th 2019 specifically saying

"

First of all, we thank you for your feedback and suggestions. While moving Unique Upgrades to Research Bureau is a necessary step to evolve this system, we decided to prolong the existing Unique Upgrades missions for the whole year 2020. That means that you have plenty of time complete them at reasonable pace without the fear of loosing already received progress.

Also, as initially stated, you still can receive these missions until Update 0.9.1.

"

Its that last deadline part that's now the issue, if WG come out and specifically telling us that this is the schedule than come suddenly say now its only till Mar 12th , can this be a bit of misleading on their part and certainly screwing a lot of players plan on what to and how to play

Sorry but i am just being sarcastic. Unique Upgrade itself is very potent to balance if its only through Research Bureau. WG Should add interesting ship like Iona404 or YAMASHIROOOOO for RB, people might complain a lot but wont hurt the game ecosystem. 

The main purpose of research Bureau is giving hardcore unicum more incentive by regrind the line.

Unique Upgrade when introduced trying to be sidegrade but some of them truly better than normal counterpart. It wont be as HARMFULL if everyone can obtain it.

Moving UU to RB IS very USELESS since most hardcore unicum (the target audience) may already obtain it. This will backlash the casual player.....

This is exactly SMELL LIKE PIXONIC, PEOPLE IS FORCED TO GRIND MORE AND PAY MORE. 

If you think EA is the worst, you guys clearly never touch the insane world of free mobile gaming. A single new robot and its weapon cost 10x of Jean Bart. Not include upgrade until mk2. The single robot at full upgrade 100x than Jean Bart. Yes... Its not the worst part, you need 5 of them

And when new robot came out, the old robot get nerfed to shit... So you forced to buy new and upgrade it.

What WG doing right now is very obvious.

The old should be obsolete

Yes, the normal upgrade for T10 is obsolete

[151ST]
3,539 posts
11,942 battles
6 hours ago, Mechfori said:

Its now reported some players already on the mission even up to the last stage had their UU Mission actually gone , just disappear .. look like some big screw up here

Apparently they came back, according to a couple of my clannies...

I assume with their progress saved otherwise they would have said something...

Edited by S4pp3R

Sign in to follow this