Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Katori

Before you Grind: Goliath

4 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
3,377 posts
15,835 battles

Despite no HMS David (which could be a CA soon on NTC 2.0 Hint hint) they recently changed her Regular HE shells to spicy HE shells with BB Pen mechanics like the brit BBs, although she can be rival to Des Memes, Goliath had the Insane Superheal which can be seen on the Edinderp.

Despite no Radar but have Hydro, i assume this CA can be used for Stream Sniping, and kill DDs with its 234mm Triple Miniconqueror guns.

Her Strats plays like a Battleship, her AA is the same level lke Des Moines. Despite all of the equipment, she gets Torpedoes (Absent for USN Ships and poor Buffalo never getting torpedoes lul) 

Goliath was terrible during her test but now she comes with the needed changes, if you want this ship make sure you had played with the conqueror as well, as this CA plays similarly like Conqueror but with Torpedoes.

[LBAS]
2,061 posts
3,738 battles
44 minutes ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

Her Strats plays like a Battleship, her AA is the same level lke Des Moines. Despite all of the equipment, she gets Torpedoes (Absent for USN Ships and poor Buffalo never getting torpedoes lul) 

RIP DESMEME..... 

Whorecester.... Republique..... Grozovoi, and now Goliath....

DES MEME AA is now Joke

[CLAY]
3,216 posts
14,151 battles
3 hours ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

Despite no HMS David (which could be a CA soon on NTC 2.0 Hint hint) they recently changed her Regular HE shells to spicy HE shells with BB Pen mechanics like the brit BBs, although she can be rival to Des Memes, Goliath had the Insane Superheal which can be seen on the Edinderp.

Despite no Radar but have Hydro, i assume this CA can be used for Stream Sniping, and kill DDs with its 234mm Triple Miniconqueror guns.

Goliath was terrible during her test but now she comes with the needed changes, if you want this ship make sure you had played with the conqueror as well, as this CA plays similarly like Conqueror but with Torpedoes.

So... Zao with AA and worse handling.

… Yeah, you Conqueror simile was better.

I can tell you, she does have a Helipad on her stern, but was unable to confirm if she has helicopter. 

[SMOKE]
2,488 posts
18,013 battles

Well Des Moines AA still strong just not anywhere one call OP nor over matching ; just as pre CV rework days its a basis for making a strong AA platfofm .. These dsys though CL are proving stronger an AA platform

Edited by Mechfori

Sign in to follow this