You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BecakTempur

In Game Ping Strike

3 comments in this topic

[BALI]
8 posts
3,364 battles

Hello everyone

So, i got some ping strike between 100-500 ms (sometimes break to 1000ms), im sure my internet connection are good, i already check with speedtest for the connection and integrity check for the game and all good.
In the first game everything good, but entering the 2nd game and so on the ping strike begin, until i exit game and re-enter the game again the ping strike gone, but sometimes come again

Anyone know how to fix this?

575027340_DesktopScreenshot2020_01.11-15_50_41_73.thumb.png.dd452d2ea5fd49426174a194286d4678.png1603750383_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2020_01.11-15_42_59_32.thumb.png.8f66918f1de012aea3f21eef6cd4da31.png

[TWR]
13 posts
10,548 battles

Yes same here sometimes fine then goes haywire put a ticket in and i was sent a wg check tool sent the report in 

Im coming to the conclusion that the current beta is unstable as my other games are fine,its driving me nuts

9 posts
235 battles
On 1/27/2020 at 8:37 AM, SuddenDeath said:

Yes same here sometimes fine then goes haywire put a ticket in and i was sent a wg check tool sent the report in 

Im coming to the conclusion that the current beta is unstable as my other games are fine,its driving me nuts

Hi all

First of all - if you think there are people working in the support who have any idea - you are very wrong - they only send hackneyed formulas to "bounce the ball" - just like in most customer service offices.

For them, the concept of forwarding, routing is dark magic, sending them a report from the inside of the computer - my EPYC with 128GB of memory aroused panic - and I will not explain to anyone of them where I have such a workstation.

If you have an AMD-based platform, this is a fairly well-known problem - everyone at WG works on Intel-NVidia platforms, for them the notion that there may be something else (better) does not exist. And showing them that they are wrong causes the application to be closed immediately. Which also shows the company's policy - very typical avoidance of responsibility where they are wrong or their arguments have no justification.

A very common answer is that "the computer specification does not meet the minimum requirements" - presumably each of them would cry if they had a work station worth around 16,000 GBP under the table, on which you can play The Witcher at full with an average of 110-140 fps (I won't mention Skyrim for ultra).

My advice - first of all install System Explorer - a very extended system Task Manager - it will allow you to see exactly what process the internet is currently using, what / who it connects with, which process uses the most of your CPU / GPU value.

In your antivirus program, disable the possibility of accessing the Internet to the program: cef_subproces.exe, which belongs to WGCenter, and who does not know why, very often wants to use internet resources by force and extracts over 10GB of memory, searching the same way in the system folder (C: \ Windows \) no one knows what - as the game has all the dynamic libraries needed for its operation on board.

And nowadays VPN is indispensable. Pay around GBP 4 a month for peace of mind - a pack of cigarettes less, better health.

For explanation - no, I don't work in IT, I'm just an enthusiast, I bought my workstation for my home to create a home server, and I have been dealing with WG since closed tanks in beta - so I know company policy all too well.