You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
robot_76

Some suggestions about CV and anti-air

5 comments in this topic

2 posts
749 battles

Greetings, Sirs.
In the update of 0.8.0, the way of CVs fighting was changed. to be honest, the changes are exciting, CV players needn't to watch the maps with icon only. But, there are still some problem both in CV and other ships.

The biggest problem is about anti-air. You know, in 0.8, anti-air are the main force to shoot down aircrafts. And you have said you would make AA commander skills became a Feasible option. But the fact is, except the ships which needn't so much skill points(such as the DD without trop), nearly no ships wouldn't choose this option, because even an anti-air cruiser with defensive AA fire(such as Worcester) couldn't protect themselves too, AA fire no longer decrease the accuracy of aircrafts and the improvement of damage is not enough, CVs can attack single ship easily with at a small cost as well. As a result, ships get together to defend attacks from air. This manner is effective, maybe too effective. Without the reduction of multiple AA damage, aircrafts will be shot down like turkey. So, CV can do nothing with the enemies gathered together. Well, I don't think it is a interesting situation for players of both side. In my opinion, it will be better if reduce the multiple AA damage and improve the anti-air ability of some ships(such as cruisers in USN) to make them could protect several friendly ships.

Here is an another problem, priority AA sector will cause a instantaneous damage depends on the current health of aircrafts, and every plan shares this damage. But AA only hurt the last plan in the squadron, which makes the priority AA sector cause less effective damage, it is conflict with the average instantaneous damage. Because in the most situation, not all the aircrafts face the risk of being shot down(if aircrafts meet the explosions, there is no doubt that instantaneous damage is unimportant). So, massive AA fire is a awful skill, what worse, the cost of this skill is expansive--four skill points, no improvement of continuous damage and more 50% time to prepare, only for a double instantaneous damage? Are you kidding? Please rework this skill(I will be more pleasure if you can rework other AA skills).

And as a result of only the last aircraft will be hurt by continuous AA, more aircrafts don't help to reduce the lost, even improve the lost, if your aircrafts have to through explosion. So, many people attack several time before they meet enemy, to reduce the lost in the fight. I don't think it is a health manner to play, boring and not conform history and reality. And I believe you are unwilling to see this too, so try to change it?

Forgive me criticize the balance between CV and other ships, but I think it will help the whole game become more interesting and balanced. At last, thank you for your patient, and I wish your company will achieve greater success.

2 posts
749 battles
20 分鐘前,submarineisready 說:

hi,

too long...

can do a sum, one line per opinion

Well,  I maybe have said too much to persuade others. 

In a word,  buff AA skills so that ships with strong AA power and AA skills should be able to protect themselves

And nerf multiple AA damage, make planes also can attack ships through multiple weak AA guns

Buff defensive AA fire's ability,  make them not only increase the damage. 

Let extra planes in wings can do something to help fighting, instead of only provide experience to the enemy

• Cool 1

[TOGN]
4 posts
3,104 battles

CV changes so that you have to fly the aircraft in were a total f..k up. I dont do CV. I just easy shoot their planes. Take back changes 🙂 but that will not happen