Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

I cannt believe WG is actually Listen to player

5 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
2,356 posts
4,192 battles

# Puerto Rico

People : damn WG, we hate Puerto Rico event!!!! 

WG : we listen, we fired Earl now for promoting it

# Regrind Bullshit

People : we dont like Research Bureau, its not worth our time!

WG : we listen, to make Research Bureau more better we add Legendary mood and another ship.

# French DD

Skarhabek : my french DD got nuked by CV howling sheet!!, i like French DD because they are challenging

WG : ah fascist dude, you ask CV to be OP, now we granted your wish.... Btw we still listen, we make French DD more challenging by NERFING them. If you want easy win just go back to your natural habitat.

# Submarine

People : we want Iona I404

WG : but we promise for no sub!

Weeaboo : we gonna paaaaay desu

Wehraboo : ....... Commerce Raid WG!

Dieselhead : i hate CV

WG : Sub incoming bois! Sub can counter CV!! Weebs gonna get arpeggio event, and there will be another scenario!

Back in 2018

Skarhabek : WG we need to Revamp voice command!

WG : as you wish here is now new command chat

Skarhabek : Thanks

____________________________________"""""________

Just be honest here I DISLIKE FRENCH DD NERF, its look like WG DID LISTEN TO PLAYER! I am not sarcastic, they really did listen to player.....

But, its also on their own interpretation....

Its look like our rant and voice did more harm to the game compared to if i keep silence.

Its look like our rant and voice did more harm to the game compared to if i keep silence.

From now on, no matter what...... i wont complain anything nor giving suggestion.

If i like the game i will stay, if i don't like just quit....

• Funny 1

[TLS]
5,410 posts
22,192 battles
26 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

The best part of that TL;DR post. Framed.

FYI, wg is best at listening to the stupidest suggestions made by players.

PR event: did not listen to the sane suggestions.

Earlgray was sacked because his position was just untenable and he became a huge liability.

NTC/Rubbish is still a piece of Burning shit. We don't want it in any form that alters gameplay except for cosmetics.

They made French DD even more howling sheet and CV selectively OP.

31 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

WG : Sub incoming bois! Sub can counter CV!! Weebs gonna get arpeggio event, and there will be another scenario!

Subs at the moment are a huge clusterfook worse than the CV fiasco. I played it and it was nausea inducing. ARP and scenario I will believe when it goes live.

Let me add some more:

"Fix MM engine" - changes sparkplugs when the whole engine needs an overhaul. "clap" "clap"

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
2,127 posts
1 hour ago, Skarhabek said:

# Puerto Rico

People : damn WG, we hate Puerto Rico event!!!! 

WG : we listen, we fired Earl now for promoting it

# Regrind Bullshit

People : we dont like Research Bureau, its not worth our time!

WG : we listen, to make Research Bureau more better we add Legendary mood and another ship.

# French DD

Skarhabek : my french DD got nuked by CV howling sheet!!, i like French DD because they are challenging

WG : ah fascist dude, you ask CV to be OP, now we granted your wish.... Btw we still listen, we make French DD more challenging by NERFING them. If you want easy win just go back to your natural habitat.

# Submarine

People : we want Iona I404

WG : but we promise for no sub!

Weeaboo : we gonna paaaaay desu

Wehraboo : ....... Commerce Raid WG!

Back in 2018

Skarhabek : WG we need to Revamp voice command!

WG : as you wish here is now new command chat

Skarhabek : Thanks

____________________________________"""""________

Just be honest here I DISLIKE FRENCH DD NERF, its look like WG DID LISTEN TO PLAYER! I am not sarcastic, they really did listen to player.....

But, its also on their own interpretation....

From now on, no matter what...... i wont complain anything nor giving suggestion.

If i like the game i will stay, if i don't like just quit....

tenor.gif?itemid=13501183

• Funny 2

Sign in to follow this