Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sollery_Archana

Bot

1 comment in this topic

198 posts
14,447 battles

Well thanks more bot coming not only cn_70 . People now using script for farming Puerto Rico / paid cn_70.

Much TX BB now just move forward. Well good luck for playing this game. I bet WG will.keep CN_70 since I believe its have some collab hahaha. I even know some CN_70 who said they like... Have something secret with WG for make them selling auto aim and bot. Well since its my neighbour... Who said it and show me his script and auto aim for 24/7 bot and said its safe from ban since their secret.

Well I don't ask anyone hate WG. I just tell what I hear and see, and for me... I'am not sure WG will banned them since what my neighbour said + this massive clan who even didn't hide their abuse rule still doing their job like usuall without any response from WG.

In here is normal using bot since people lazy farming or something too... Much RPG game usually, when they launching they closed early Cause massive bot make the server overload and they always know how to trick the security (or some issue they paid the staff to make sure their bot / selling cheat can run safely and got profit).

I just want share what I see in here and what I feel since its disturbing watching that cn_70 in my matchmaking. Not one... Two. Usually five or more and yeah... In here bot its usuall. Not all chinnese bad people tbh but well... Much people using bot in here like I said when the game have farming system.

Edited by Sollery_Archana

Sign in to follow this