Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
YoongBinShukTH

Check Hall of Fame now. some people can do that insane directive!

15 comments in this topic

[TLS]
4,836 posts
21,285 battles

Plenty of time, no life. Will probably see some more in the next 10 days left appear slowly as people finally get their grinds done or spend megabucks but in all honestly, a complete failure of an event. 

[MRI]
3,787 posts
16,849 battles
46 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

Must be NEET's.

Or students on term break or something. I doubt they are people with regular full-time jobs. Kemi (the first one reported to have gotten PR for free on NA), said he had been forced by his company to clear leave or his leave would be forfeited.

54 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

spend megabucks

You can't buy your way into the Hall of Fame though, as you still need to complete Directive 7. Unless you meant spending megabucks to have someone, or something (*cough* bots *cough*), do that grind for you lol. :Smile_hiding:

So to get PR for free (the legal way), you need to be not working, not going on holiday, plus be a relatively skilled player. 

Edited by Thyaliad
  • Cool 2

[TLS]
4,836 posts
21,285 battles
29 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

You can't buy your way into the Hall of Fame though, as you still need to complete Directive 7. Unless you meant spending megabucks to have someone, or something (*cough* bots *cough*), do that grind for you lol. :Smile_hiding:

I stand corrected. The event is even more of a failure than I made it out to be originally.

• Cool 2

[SPCTH]
390 posts
10,305 battles

So in this event, how many of us did not get the ship completed nor will get it done?..................... , and was this not directed at all the player base?, so the purpose of this dock was to..........?  Cos i cant see what its doing any different to other events nor giving us anything, im just seeing a half built ship and getting a few items along the way. I dont know if this is worse or just as bad as the Research B.........., wasted WG time and resource. I just go into it and it makes me smile and just laugh, maybe reset 2 lines Max for those ships, but 4 resets minimum........... ROFL. CV re-work wasted, next Submarine....... another wasted.................... Fix the matchmaking, add a new game mode and some new maps, even if they have to rotate the maps each month or so. Give us something different.

[LBAS]
3,378 posts
15,835 battles
6 hours ago, devil667 said:

The top guy's IGN is oddly satisfying. I guess he changed it recently. 

This ad is sponsored by CN_70

• Funny 2

[NZAUS]
Beta Tester
370 posts
8,571 battles

When CN_70  is so obvious it becomes a meme but WG still lack the will to do anything.

Spreedsheets do not show evidence .. many people play over 100 games per day ... look there's a whole clan of them ------>  CN_70

[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,011 posts
13,704 battles
15 hours ago, S0und_Theif said:

Must be NEET's.

I'm a NEET (born to be one for a reason), and I'm still at Directive 4.

They must be the advanced NEETs

11 hours ago, devil667 said:

The top guy's IGN is oddly satisfying. I guess he changed it recently. 

Whoever he is, he is actually a skilled player. I got bamboozled by him once because I underestimated him and that was entirely my fault (no I don't use the MM monitor/stat viewer).

[LBAS]
3,378 posts
15,835 battles
On 1/10/2020 at 11:50 AM, Sir_Feather said:

I'm a NEET (born to be one for a reason), and I'm still at Directive 4.

Whoever he is, he is actually a skilled player. I got bamboozled by him once because I underestimated him and that was entirely my fault (no I don't use the MM monitor/stat viewer).

NEET at Long Island levels 

Spoiler

Party Shiyo~

• Funny 1

[LBAS]
5,308 posts
11,973 battles
17 minutes ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

NEET at Long Island levels 

Hide contents

Party Shiyo~

81577274_2465090340411961_2739487225522683904_o.jpg

[LGND]
569 posts
13,704 battles
On 1/10/2020 at 10:50 AM, Sir_Feather said:

Bot with highly advanced computing system Artifical Intelligence combined with WEEBS Culture, we call it SkyNEET :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 2

[-CAT-]
3,394 posts
13,577 battles
On 1/10/2020 at 11:50 AM, Sir_Feather said:

7 hours ago, Gesterbein said:

Bot with highly advanced computing system Artifical Intelligence combined with WEEBS Culture, we call it SkyNEET :Smile_trollface:

OK, so there's now different levels of NEET's.

Regualr NEET
Advance NEET
Super NEET
Ultra NEET
Sky NEET
And then there's Kazuma (loli NEET)

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this