Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Reinhard_of_Avercland

UNLIMITED POOOWWEEEEERRR!!!

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,433
[FORCE]
Modder, Member
4,032 posts
17,243 battles

shot-20_01.08_12_25.29-0121.thumb.jpg.fde746c1c1ce16d991b49a30ff9973b0.jpg

shot-20_01.08_12_38.32-0936.thumb.jpg.072291a2009e29f56827d5a6a8e9c718.jpg

shot-20_01.08_12_38.54-0184.thumb.jpg.8d21945df288d59b9e5c0e63e5b14408.jpg

MM: The Senate DDs will decide your fate

Jokes aside, this is so wrong although I felt good to lead the pack of BBabies:Smile_trollface:

Edited by Sir_Feather
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,974
[TLS]
Member
5,738 posts
23,543 battles
1 minute ago, Thyaliad said:

Asashio's wet dream. :Smile_hiding:

And when you play Asashio, only 2 BBs. It is rigged I tell you! RIGGED!

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,433
[FORCE]
Modder, Member
4,032 posts
17,243 battles
50 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

And when you play Asashio, only 2 BBs. It is rigged I tell you! RIGGED!

I was expecting some CV games, but none of my Kitakaze games today had CVs. Took Musashi 3 times yesterday, and all had CVs. it is effing RIGGED!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
2,167 posts
11,722 battles

I have ran into a similiar "pure" T9 game game of 9 BBs, with 2 CAs and one DD per side yesterday afternoon. And I did very poorly...

Edited by Project45_Opytny
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,974
[TLS]
Member
5,738 posts
23,543 battles
1 hour ago, Sir_Feather said:

I was expecting some CV games, but none of my Kitakaze games today had CVs. Took Musashi 3 times yesterday, and all had CVs. it is effing RIGGED!!!

Random my cute ass right? More like Rigged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,358
[CLAY]
Member
3,970 posts
16,973 battles

I feel sorry for the Seattle. 15.7km range. Which is too close to enemy BBs (& Alaska's), especially when allied BBs are probably sitting behind you at around 18km from enemy.

Probably died early trying to actually shoot at something.

That Yugumo must have gotten unlucky though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
288
[HIT]
Member
567 posts
5,878 battles

DD's don't need to rack up very high damage to do well with base XP, so it is easy to be top of the team, especially with no CV and only 2 radars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,433
[FORCE]
Modder, Member
4,032 posts
17,243 battles
2 hours ago, Grygus_Triss said:

I feel sorry for the Seattle. 15.7km range. Which is too close to enemy BBs (& Alaska's), especially when allied BBs are probably sitting behind you at around 18km from enemy.

Probably died early trying to actually shoot at something.

That Yugumo must have gotten unlucky though.

The Seattle's only successful deed was to catch the Yugumo with radar near the center (B) cap, only to get bombarded by all enemy BBs in sight. But that was kinda worth the sacrifice because the Yugumo did not dare to contest the caps at all for almost the entire match with only about 5k hp left.

The Yugumo died by JB's guns that only RNG knows how, because both Alaska were on the other flank with me, and the Seattle died far earlier.

And the only BBs that sat behind were Soyuz & 2 JB while all others went choo choo to A with me as the locomotive, and flanked our way to their rear as most of the enemies were focusing at C.

But yeah Seattle is a bugger ship to grind through. Cleveland is somehow an easier ship to play even in T8-10 battles.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,358
[CLAY]
Member
3,970 posts
16,973 battles
5 minutes ago, Sir_Feather said:

The Seattle's only successful deed was to catch the Yugumo with radar near the center (B) cap, only to get bombarded by all enemy BBs in sight. But that was kinda worth the sacrifice because the Yugumo did not dare to contest the caps at all for almost the entire match with only about 5k hp left.

The Yugumo died by JB's guns that only RNG knows how, because both Alaska were on the other flank with me, and the Seattle died far earlier.

And the only BBs that sat behind were Soyuz & 2 JB while all others went choo choo to A with me as the locomotive, and flanked our way to their rear as most of the enemies were focusing at C.

But yeah Seattle is a bugger ship to grind through. Cleveland is somehow an easier ship to play even in T8-10 battles.

Yeah, I would imagine that a battle like that, with only 1 DD, 1 torpedo equipped ship on each side, you would have a lot of BBs willing to push forward. In a game like that, the team which pushes first usually wins, once you gain control of the caps, you're good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,956
[MRI]
Member
4,323 posts
20,226 battles
46 minutes ago, Sir_Feather said:

The Yugumo died by JB's guns that only RNG knows how, because both Alaska were on the other flank with me, and the Seattle died far earlier.

Maybe he did not know about the existence of Missouri's radar and was caught out. It has been quite long since that ship was locked behind lootboxes.

Otherwise there was no way he could have died unless he screwed up somehow and got himself detected.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,153
[LBAS]
Member
5,848 posts
14,256 battles

 

11 hours ago, Onlinegamer said:

ORAORA!

 

81577274_2465090340411961_2739487225522683904_o.jpg

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×