Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rina_Pon

The weakend minimap to end all weakend minimaps

9 comments in this topic

[BLESS]
1,450 posts
12,772 battles

weakend.thumb.jpg.196b897acf1db2fb76367b550ab4f889.jpg

This just takes everything to a whole new level.

Edited by Rina_Pon
  • Funny 3

[CLAY]
3,214 posts
14,143 battles

And people wonder why DDs die first.

Because they’re doing all the work with no support.

[BLESS]
1,450 posts
12,772 battles
21 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

And people wonder why DDs die first.

Because they’re doing all the work with no support.

Actually ... it was because I was distracted typing in chat to my Atlanta about our BB problem.😂

[CLAY]
3,214 posts
14,143 battles
21 minutes ago, Rina_Pon said:

Actually ... it was because I was distracted typing in chat to my Atlanta about our BB problem.😂

Lol, to be honest, hard to tell from the context. I find the fact that your cruisers are camping behind an island to be just as much of a problem. But in their defence, they don’t have any BBs for support.

• Cool 1

[SMOKE]
2,476 posts
17,988 battles

May I say this : well might be I am just being unlucky but this king of team is more a daily common occurance 

• Cool 1

[BONED]
783 posts
9,649 battles

I logged in for the first game in nearly a month and it was pretty much exactly like yours. All the BBs camped on one redline while a few of cruisers milled about kind of supporting me. 

We got roflstomped, but the other side pushed hard. Guess I was unlucky with the MM for that game.

[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,009 posts
13,678 battles

The "damage over teamplay" reward system needs to be reworked, or scrapped. This system indeed affects DDs at most which discourage them to do their job confidently.

"Win or lose" reward system could fix that as long as:

- Every team members get equal amount of rewards (AFKers, botters, and teamillers are the exceptions).

- Winners get more (about 2x base service cost should be enough), losers get less (should be around the base service cost).

- Credits, and other modifiers still work, but are based on the aforementioned thresholds.

Sounds like communism, but the capitalism has proved itself to be a failure. And no, the system could work because Clan Battles, and the recent 1vs1 Ranked use the same system.

• Cool 1

[BONED]
783 posts
9,649 battles

I think its just that the KPI's WG uses to measure success are based on what is easy to measure rather than what genuinely contributes to winning/losing.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this