Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
sfcgx3

Which ship do you hate the most (seeing on enemy team)?

20 comments in this topic

[AN-DO]
368 posts
7,756 battles

For me, I feel very frustrating to fight:

1. Massachusetts: it’s just too compact for a BB, so hard to hit, and enemy usually plays chicken ie reversing, not charging you like a man. every time I’m against one I wish I was in a Bismarck and can just 1: 1 IFHE secondary the Massachusetts to death. 

2. enterprise: this thing is OP. Even it’s rockets can easily take ~1k from a DD or a cruiser. Enterprise also tend to focus fire you coming again and again

293 posts
6,685 battles

Surprised you didn't mention either the Minotaur, the Worcester,  the Stalingrad, the Smolensk or the Khabarosvk.

These are a pain to deal with when the player is actually good at the game.

[TWR]
Alpha Tester
1,682 posts
5,755 battles

ANY russian american or french tier 10 cruisers, I hit them with BB AP salvos for 1k dmg (broadside angle or bow, doesn't matter wtf wg??!), they hit me with ONE shell of HE, sets a fire and I lose 16k HP. 

THEN they hit me 3 times over during my ONE reload time.

Kremlin, Smolensk, ANY tier 10 CV.

If I'm playing DD, hate seeing ANY cv, or ANY ship with radar.

[OAKUM]
2,130 posts
17,242 battles

Kamikaze / Kamikaze-R

As soon as I see one on the enemy team, I automatically know I'm dead...

Sinop

One of the most impossible T7 ships to kill, the armour is just total Russian Bias, if I see one of those, I know RNG isn't far behind... & NOT on my side.

Ordrazz

• Funny 1

293 posts
6,685 battles
27 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

Kamikaze / Kamikaze-R

As soon as I see one on the enemy team, I automatically know I'm dead...

Sinop

One of the most impossible T7 ships to kill, the armour is just total Russian Bias, if I see one of those, I know RNG isn't far behind... & NOT on my side.

Ordrazz

True, then there's Payfast. Played too many DD games where I was hunted by those things.

84 posts
3,303 battles

I play German BB's so it has to be a division of Smolenks, playing a game like that is a grate way to ruin your day. that screenshot is from a game i played the other day and after playing against just one of those things i had to walk away for the day.

Screenshot (296).png

[KAMI]
1,567 posts
13,108 battles

I hate seeing Mosvka and Stalingrad, i always forget where to 50mm parts at the bow

Smolensk is no stranger 

Kleber because of its stupid saturation benefits that i dont understand why would it need that, 

GIVE KLEBER TO EAT BB AP Penetration yo 4real

is literally a stronger khaba 

[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,009 posts
13,678 battles

It depends on what ship class I play.

BB = Henri IV - That ship is an absolute open water troll

CL =  Stalingrad - There's no way to angle against that ship in a CL

CA = Kleber - Literally a smol Henri IV

CB = Yamato/Kremlin - Both are quite difficult to duel (Yoshino's gigantic size doesn't help, either)

DD = Any DD with better stealth than what I play (basically IJN torpboats)

CV = Kidd -my days on Lexington & Implacable were a grind through hell whenever it shows up on red team

And yes I only play high tier games because I hate anything when bottom-tiered

[MRI]
3,784 posts
16,808 battles

It really depends on the ship I am playing. But otherwise here are some which I generally dislike facing in almost all situations.

Black: Both Radar and Smoke on a DD with good concealment, nuff said. If I see one of these things, I pray that it is a CV match. Otherwise the Black will dominate our DDs and we are down a cap just like that. Even if our DDs survive the encounter, chances are they are too injured to go anywhere near the cap again.

Kamikaze: When seeing these in the enemy team I hope that it is a CV match, or that my team's DDs know what they are doing (they most likely don't).

Smolensk: A well-played one can more or less lock down an entire flank and stall a push if given a little support. Belfast and Kutuzov too, for similar reasons. (See a pattern here WG?)

Stalingrad: Nearly BB levels of HP and good armour in a cruiser slot. Oh and it has Radar too and decent AA because why the heck not.

Russian BS line: These things are just ridiculous. Incredible accuracy at short range, not much worse accuracy than other BBs at long range. BS levels of tankiness against any AP if they angle even just a tiny bit. The above water citadel isn't a weakness unless they are showing a completely flat broadside.

Enterprise: I feel dirty playing this. Its rockets can utterly decimate DDs if they are caught out and even some cruisers. And against BBs and cruisers it still has its good torpedoes and AP bombs. Doesn't help that it has extremely good plane regeneration, so it can eat plane losses like a boss. This ship was pulled from sale by WG and I can totally see why.

And those are my picks, there are plenty more but they are mostly dependent on the ship or class I happen to be playing. They are mostly high tier ships because I mostly play high tier. I don't like playing the low tiers much.

[SPCTH]
390 posts
10,291 battles

CV, then the same ship that im using. Everytime i play a ship, its the exact same on the enemy team, even in random it feels like Co-op MM

[HIT]
153 posts
5,108 battles
4 hours ago, dejiko_nyo said:

The ship that sits back and snipes and just is a useless piece of furniture. 

Wouldn't this be the BEST type of ship to see on the red team?

[TLS]
4,835 posts
21,259 battles
2 hours ago, Don72 said:

Wouldn't this be the BEST type of ship to see on the red team?

No. The ship that does that on my team is already working for the red team. Any ship on the other team I can handle. Furniture on my team is impossible to handle.

[TWR]
Alpha Tester
1,682 posts
5,755 battles

When I am CV I hate seeing DD with OP AA that can easily mash up my squadrons, Udaloi did it last game to my Kaga rocket planes, Fletcher I think is another one.

• Funny 1

[SMOKE]
2,476 posts
17,988 battles

I hate no one but the MM which put too many CV or BB or Super Cruiser or Radar all into a team and some time all of that ... the worst enemy is the MM not any individual ship

Sign in to follow this