Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

Puerto Rico is a joke compared to Premium CV

11 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
2,061 posts
3,738 battles

Oh come on dude, THIS IS 2020 

1. CV MURDER DD WITH ROCKET,

I CANNT EVEN BELIEVE WHAT I SAW. VENEZIA SAP? PUERTO RICO HE? 6 AIM TOWARD YOU? NOTHING! AS LONG AS YOU ARE 14KM AWAY THEY ARE HARMLESS.... BUT 2 KM CV ROCKET IS OBVIOUSLY DID 25% TO 50% TO YOUR DD IN ONE WAVE!!!!

EVEN THE OLD RTS DB CANNT DO THIS EASILY, TB CAN ONESHOT DD BUT AT GREAT COST OF LOSING PRECIOUS PLANE. AS LONG AS YOU ARE NEXT TO CA YOU ARE HAVE HIGH CHANCE TO SURVIVE..... NOW? MOST OF AA SHIP IS A JOKE, WHO CARE OF COST IF YOU HAVE UNLIMITED BUDGET. 

2. THERE IS PRACTICALLY NO AA SHIP IN GAME

JUST LOOK AT AFT AND MASSIVE AA FIRE 4 COMMANDER SKILL THEY ARE WORTHLESS. MASSIVE AA FIRE IS EVEN MORE JOKE, 100% SHIT PRODUCTION INCREASE IN EXCHANGE OF LONGER RELOAD OF WATER FLUSH.  AFT? IS THAT EVEN AA SKILL? 

THE FACT THAT CV CAN SHIT ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, THAT IS.....

3. CV CANNT PROTECT ITS OWN TEAM MATE.....

DD : I NEED SUPPORT!

CV : I AM RUNNING OUT OF FIGHTER CONSUMMABLE!!

NOW ITS CONTEST WHO SHIT BETTER AT ENEMY.... YES! ITS CONTEST WHO SHIT BETTER... NO TACTIC, NO STRATEGY.... JUST SHIT

old CV? Its really satisfying when you strafe enemy bomber out of sky.... And your team mate will be happy...

4. The current CV is less challenging

I REPEAT, THE CURRENT CV IS LESS CHALLENGING!

old CV : defend team from enemy airstrike, Scout for intelligence, sink strategic target, dictate the state of the battle. deny strategic area.... Etc.... For win!! and the best thing, calculating loss and Risk of plane....

NOW : WHO SHIT BETTER AT ENEMY.... Just damage.... No RISK....

That is why i only play DD now, real man class. 

CV TURN FROM DASHING MURICAN EAGLE.... INTO SKY RATS PIGEON SHIT EVERYTHING....

There is no way WG want to go back for RTS... So... Here is my demand

1. Rocket Damage should be HALVED againts DD, atleast 5%-10% each wave is better than half of your HP nuked..... Or just remove rocket....

2. CV have unlimited fighter but have reload time.... OF COURSE FOR BALANS IT CANNT SPOT ANYTHING....

3. DD have Special "Call Fighter Consummable" that come from CV as long as its still float. 3 for basic, 4 for premium.... The closer DD to CV, the faster the fighter come to help.

4. GIVE BACK OLD AFT RANGE AND PRIORITY SECTOR AA AS 100% DAMAGE of all without drawback!

ANY SHIP WITH FULL AA BUILD SHOULD BE AA MONSTER! AA build is insignificant now....

Caps lock is only for noob, press SHIFT

Back to Topic

if you have money, buy premium CV instead of wasting it on PUERTOOO RIICOOOOO

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[OAKUM]
2,130 posts
17,256 battles
11 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

I CANNT EVEN BELIEVE WHAT I SAW. VENEZIA SAP? PUERTO RICO HE? 6 AIM TOWARD YOU? NOTHING! AS LONG AS YOU ARE 14KM AWAY THEY ARE HARMLESS.... BUT 2 KM CV ROCKET IS OBVIOUSLY DID 25% TO 50% TO YOUR DD IN ONE WAVE!!!!

EVEN THE OLD RTS DB CANNT DO THIS EASILY, TB CAN ONESHOT DD BUT AT GREAT COST OF LOSING PRECIOUS PLANE. AS LONG AS YOU ARE NEXT TO CA YOU ARE HAVE HIGH CHANCE TO SURVIVE..... NOW? MOST OF AA SHIP IS A JOKE, WHO CARE OF COST IF YOU HAVE UNLIMITED BUDGET. 

JUST LOOK AT AFT AND MASSIVE AA FIRE 4 COMMANDER SKILL THEY ARE WORTHLESS. MASSIVE AA FIRE IS EVEN MORE JOKE, 100% SHIT PRODUCTION INCREASE IN EXCHANGE OF LONGER RELOAD OF WATER FLUSH.  AFT? IS THAT EVEN AA SKILL? 

NOW ITS CONTEST WHO SHIT BETTER AT ENEMY.... YES! ITS CONTEST WHO SHIT BETTER... NO TACTIC, NO STRATEGY.... JUST SHIT

old CV? Its really satisfying when you strafe enemy bomber out of sky.... And your team mate will be happy...

old CV : defend team from enemy airstrike, Scout for intelligence, sink strategic target, dictate the state of the battle. deny strategic area.... Etc.... For win!! and the best thing, calculating loss and Risk of plane....

1. Rocket Damage should be HALVED againts DD, atleast 5%-10% each wave is better than half of your HP nuked..... Or just remove rocket....

2. CV have unlimited fighter but have reload time.... OF COURSE FOR BALANS IT CANNT SPOT ANYTHING....

3. DD have Special "Call Fighter Consummable" that come from CV as long as its still float. 3 for basic, 4 for premium.... The closer DD to CV, the faster the fighter come to help.

4. GIVE BACK OLD AFT RANGE AND PRIORITY SECTOR AA AS 100% DAMAGE of all without drawback!

ANY SHIP WITH FULL AA BUILD SHOULD BE AA MONSTER! AA build is insignificant now....

Back to Topic

1158271304_giphy(6).gif.2c9489319f91a2cb2db11f9693cd9daf.gif

GEEZ ALL THE CAPS LOCKS, MADE ME DEAF.....

(PSA: capitals are considered as shouting,  for those who don't get the joke)

• Funny 1

[KAMI]
1,567 posts
13,108 battles
11 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

Back to Topic

if i see u, i gonna cut your fin and make shark fin soup 

• Funny 5

[LBAS]
5,308 posts
11,966 battles

Before idocy rework old RTS make a good gameplay many premium CV have it's own identity such as TB can drop zigzag patteren DB can burn entire the deck
GZ AP bomb can devas BB citadel especially German

Edited by THAI_THIEF

[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,751 posts
43,405 battles
13 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

Shut it and release the . . . . . . . . . . . Submarines

[TWR]
1,325 posts
5,152 battles
5 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

I think we are gonna need bigger popcorn bags for when they do,gonna make CV and PR look like minor issues!

[LBAS]
2,061 posts
3,738 battles
11 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

They should release Sub before CV rework. Now i don't have thing to do and wait.

5 minutes ago, BanditSE1977 said:

I think we are gonna need bigger popcorn bags for when they do,gonna make CV and PR look like minor issues!

More like pringless chip....

• Cool 1

[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,751 posts
43,405 battles
4 hours ago, BanditSE1977 said:

4 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

They should release Sub before CV rework. Now i don't have thing to do and wait.

How to solve the problem? Release a bigger problem and the old one shall gone :fish_haloween:

[LBAS]
2,061 posts
3,738 battles
8 minutes ago, Navy_Sensou said:

wow, CeeVee reeework complaints, how new...Do you even notice Wargaming-senpai?

Everything is fine until they release French DD. Now i cannt live without it.

Sign in to follow this