Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheURLguy

Armada: Indomitable

10 comments in this topic

[BLESS]
39 posts
16,423 battles

Dearest WG, can we have the ship in the Armory for the ship for doubloons?

Beta Tester
28 posts
11,912 battles

Why not releasing her in in-game doubloon ship section at the same time? I am curious why I can't spend the doubloon I bought with real money to buy whatever available in client. It just doesn't make sense. I already got almost 40,000 doubloon spare to spend, and I am not into lootboxes.

Why not doubloon.png

[-CAT-]
3,394 posts
13,561 battles
3 hours ago, InboundHOT said:

Why not releasing her in in-game doubloon ship section at the same time? I am curious why I can't spend the doubloon I bought with real money to buy whatever available in client. It just doesn't make sense. I already got almost 40,000 doubloon spare to spend, and I am not into lootboxes.

Why not doubloon.png

They always sell it first in premium shop for money. Make people buy Admiral Pack or Commander Pack.
お金のための最初のプレミアムショップ

They will later put them in Armory. (Or not. Depends.)
後で武器庫に入れます (場合による)

It is WG marketing strategy.
WG マーケティング戦略

P.S. Sorry if my translation is bad 😞

Edited by S0und_Theif

1,572 posts
19,579 battles

The worst T8 CV, even among tech tree CV.

1. No torpedo planes, DB and rockets has very poor penetration. Can't deal good alpha damage.

2. The dispersion circle of rockets is signifcantly larger than T8 Implacable, while using the same type of rocket layout.

3. Very small hanger with very long recovery time. Considering the lack of TB, it only has 2/3 the size of Saipan.

4. High speed of plane does more harm than good when preparing attack, especially when trying to turn or catch DD.

Edited by User_1145141919810

[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
1,497 posts
11,870 battles
On 1/3/2020 at 9:00 PM, TheURLguy said:

A Commander’s guide to using the British Tier VIII aircraft carrier.

Why was the Indomitable change announced 25 days ago not put into the live version.

British aircraft carrier Indomitable, tier VIII:

• The speed of bombers will return to cruising speed slower after using engine boost.

The aiming reticle of Indomitable's bombers shifted too much during tests. New settings will make the speed change longer and attacking with the engine boost will become easier.

On live the bombers return from boost speed to cruise speed almost instantly, unlike the TB's and DB's of other CV's, that take time to degrade in speed.  It seems like this announced change did not go through - was that an intentional reversion of the change, or was a mistake made by not applying the change to the live version we have now?

[BLESS]
2 posts
537 battles

this GOOD  idea of shipbuilding is supposed to please your gamers and make everyone loves your game but it ended up screwing the gamers and antagonising most players except the rich people.

[TLS]
4,836 posts
21,272 battles

Image result for indomie

The far superior Indomi and much, much cheaper. And tastier. And more useful. And spicier. And edible. 

Choose where to spend your money wisely.

Sign in to follow this