Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tossle

Ranked 1 vs 1 - my Atago is OP

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
101 posts
2,968 battles

Seriously OP, have just won 10 games in a Row, against 7 BB, 1 CV and 2 CA. Id like to think its because Im just so damn good, but really its because my Atago is armed with 16 torpedoes. Radio Location helps too, even shows where CV is. Quite useful one game when I had capped both A and B and the BB competitor decided to just hide behind an island. I knew where he was, and he wasn't moving. So I thought if you don't want to move, then I wont either and just waited him out.

I am currently playing rank 8, if I make it further I imagine BB will be better players.

I have been one shotted by BB. So to the BB don't shoot until you see their broadside, and when you see an Atago turn broadside to you, that means 8 torpedoes are coming.

Edited by Tossle

Beta Tester
101 posts
2,968 battles

And Predas_8... just ended my streak with a very big Kaboom.

• Funny 1

[AN-DO]
368 posts
7,783 battles

Not a chance if you are against my hipper or Edinburgh. I ran into a few Atagos and Mogami with 100% win rate in the aforesaid ships. 

68 posts
15,934 battles

Also the vast majority have ranked out already so the remainder are not really a good indication of the playerbase. 

• Cool 1

1,587 posts
7,934 battles
1 hour ago, sfcgx3 said:

Not a chance if you are against my hipper or Edinburgh. I ran into a few Atagos and Mogami with 100% win rate in the aforesaid ships. 

I agree that. Hipper and Eugen have relative large HP pools to tank damage for a while as well as turtleback armour scheme that is highly resistant in CQC scenarios. They also have excellent torpedoes, hard hitting main guns and 6-km German hydros. Eugen also has heal.

Beta Tester
101 posts
2,968 battles
4 hours ago, Gesterbein said:

what CV you kill ? 

Cant say now, but I have now killed 2 CV, first one charged the Caps, so easy kill. 2nd one tried to hide, but my Radio Location led me to him, I was down to 50% hp when I torped him too.

Sign in to follow this