Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
zergling_

Please don't judge me

7 comments in this topic

[-FUN-]
611 posts
9,439 battles

Happy New Year 2020 everybody.

I know some of yous are against donating to STC through WG because of all PR storm.. but I just can't resist some of their rare ships rewards.. Soo I finally gave in and whaled out and just tonight I got a pleasant surprise:

Spoiler

shot-20_01_01_09_34.38-0165.thumb.jpg.82cf80cc9051fdcc5c050e62341cf235.jpg

Beauty, isn't she.. Not sure if the donation would be recorded as my good deed in the afterlife, I mean I care about children etc.. but to be honest not $100 care, especially not to some non profit organization thousand miles away that I haven't heard of before. And if it's not because of the reward, I'm almost certain I won't participate in the donation event.

Some dramas involved as my credit card was blocked just a few days toward reward unlocking, so I had to make arrangements to replace it..had some dead ends before I managed to get one.. also when i realized that this particular reward was going to be unlocked at 6 pm local time, I was at the airport and that was the same time I had to board my domestic flight. I was like oh well ok then..it's not for me and join the boarding queue.. but then I saw my flight got delayed 15 minutes it allowed me to step aside from the boarding queue, turn on my laptop and performed the transaction. You should seen me then at the airport, was so hectic for me. I think people were like what that guy doing must be so important for him he might have to send important email for his boss, etc.

Anyways.. I only been playing her for 3 battles.. 100% wins, of course tell you nothing only 3 battles etc.. but.. really as I expected to be and looking forward to more battles with her.

Also very hopeful that in the future WG will release pasta BB line.. 

Ok thank you for reading this unimportant passage have a great new year ahead and Good Luck and Fair Seas, play tier V and you might find me club seal with her :Smile_trollface:  I love fur industry :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 7

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,994 posts
29,430 battles

In the end, what people choose to do with their own money really is up to them.

I've blown far too much on gamble crates this Xmas.

Good luck to you!

• Cool 1

[-FUN-]
611 posts
9,439 battles
37 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

I've blown far too much on gamble crates this Xmas.

Good luck to you!

I almost went this path myself, in search for those elusive rare ships lol. but to think of it.. donation reward for me is better, I get to choose what rare ship I want for certain $. Downside is you gotta fast and willing to transact outside normal hours :Smile_veryhappy:

Edited by zergling_
  • Cool 1

[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
1,590 posts
12,975 battles

None of that money goes to WG, it all goes to charity - no one here should be remotely critical of you.

Well done and enjoy your new ship!

[MRI]
4,141 posts
18,698 battles

It is for a good cause so I don't think anyone should be judging you. All the money goes to charity.

[SMOKE]
3,405 posts
20,012 battles

No one should critize any other person for doing a good deed it matters not the intent what matter in the end is some people in need can now get that needed help and that is what matters … 

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
6,138 posts
10,492 battles

Its a great little ship.  is it worth $200 (no ship is).  No, but you have donated to a charity and you got a little thank you so congrats.    No one can criticize you for that.

Sign in to follow this