Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tagnbag

MM let me battle !

5 comments in this topic

[NZAUS]
Beta Tester
370 posts
8,571 battles

why can't MM make a battle out of this many ships? Why am I waiting 7 mins or more on occasion for a battle when there's clearly enough ships?  Its happening a lot lately.  A pre-schooler could organise this many ships into battle quicker than the MM.  

Screenshot (567).png

• Cool 1

[MALD]
[MALD]
711 posts
3,945 battles

i don't think that values is real or representative somewhat. It said 0 CV, yet when i enter there's 4.

The Cake Numbers is a lie

[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
1,497 posts
11,883 battles

Since so many people have complained about various aspects of the match maker, WG have improved it over time.  Primary improvements have been matching ship type and tier, various limits for CV's, BB's, and DD's, plus the more recent change to guarantee no more than 40% bottom tier battles.

What this all means is that there are a lot of criteria for the match maker to fulfill before it can queue a battle.  This obviously makes queue times much longer than they would otherwise be.

The negative is longer queue times, but they generally aren't too bad - the positive is that each battle tends to be better balanced, and the overall trend of top to bottom tier is quite balanced too.

[TLS]
4,857 posts
21,287 battles
3 hours ago, Earl_of_Arland said:

i don't think that values is real or representative somewhat. It said 0 CV, yet when i enter there's 4.

The Cake Numbers is a lie

Yes.

[NZAUS]
Beta Tester
370 posts
8,571 battles

54 ships within my range over several minutes ? I could believe if it were plus or minus several ships from the needed amount, but 54? Clearly in that example you can see enough dds, cruisers, and bbs to make a match.  

Sign in to follow this